(Closed) July 2011- Do you have your BM dresses ordered?

posted 7 years ago in July 2011
Post # 3
1328 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

We did ours at the end of January.  I was an ordering nazi, and went with all of them.  I’d stay on her about ordering the dress! 

Post # 4
1506 posts
Bumble bee

We ordered ours at the end of January too. I took them all as a group because I was also having my first fitting that day. You don’t have to panic quite yet, but I’d definitely push her to do it by the end of the month.

Post # 5
393 posts
Helper bee

3 of the 5 girls have ordered theirs. It’s getting frustrating. Keep bugging them, we’re nearing the final deadline before salons start charging rush fees!

Post # 6
2829 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

none of the girls have picke anything yet. They are probably just going to go off the rackswatchmismatched styles but if you are ordering you are cutting it close with less than 6 months to go.

Post # 7
1498 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m an august bride and we ordered ours in December and they are slated to ship at the end of April, so you probably want to get on your 3rd BM about getting it done.  Offer to go with her to help pick a style and get it done.

Post # 8
139 posts
Blushing bee

Mid-June, and mine came in last week.  I would stay on her and get it done.

Post # 9
225 posts
Helper bee

5 out of the 6 girls already have their dresses because they were ordered during Thanksgiving and just need alterations. The 6th just ordered her dress a month ago.

Post # 10
1559 posts
Bumble bee

My wedding is before yours (June 24th) and we got our order placed last week. We were told the dresses should come by May 24th, possibly sooner. That only gives us a month to do alterations. 

The sooner the better. Get on them and make them go soon. You don’t want to have to worry about them not having time for alterations later. 

Post # 11
2154 posts
Buzzing bee

We’ve got 4/5. Just waiting on some more $, and we’ll be all set.

Post # 12
2142 posts
Buzzing bee

One girl has her dress and the other two are still looking. I’m not too concerned…

Post # 13
798 posts
Busy bee

My three girls just ordered last weekend.  They’re due to arrive the beginning of June.  Thankfully the store does alterations on site.

But yea, i’d just be honest with her, exactly what you told us, that with her alterations you want to ensure that she there’s enough time. 

Post # 14
2410 posts
Buzzing bee

We have ordered one, but 4 other gorls haven’t. I don’t think there is anything to panic about yet but it is quite annoying to have that one thing not crossed off the to do list.

Post # 15
3982 posts
Honey bee

Ugh.. I only have one girl who ordered her dress already. Two of the non-orders are my sisters! I am going to have to give them until next week because we have known what the dress is for a little while.

The topic ‘July 2011- Do you have your BM dresses ordered?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors