(Closed) July 2012 Brides! Where are you in your planning??

posted 7 years ago in July 2012
Post # 3
859 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Karissa:Yes, this date is popular πŸ˜‰ . So far I have:

Venue w/ caterer booked (Ceremony & Reception)

DJ booked

Photographer/Videographer  booked

Invitations – completed (DIY)

Table Numbers -completed (DIY)

Wedding bands purchased

few decorations purchased (such as centerpieces, etc..)

Flower girl basket, RB pillow, guest book, etc.. purchased

Decorator/DOC picked out (will put deposit down this summer)

Very excited!!!

Honeymoon location picked out

STD’s picked out (not purchased)

Post # 5
859 posts
Busy bee

@Karissa: OH, and my dress was purchased today πŸ˜‰

Post # 6
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Wow, you ladies are on it!! I am still working on a DJ, invitations, and centerpieces for my July 2011 wedding! I better get going! πŸ˜‰

Post # 7
859 posts
Busy bee

@lilgreenbee: LOL! oh yea, your day will be here before you know it….. better get jumping, lol

Post # 8
426 posts
Helper bee

My wedding is 07/14/2012!  I booked my reception venue and have my STDs ready to be printed!  I’m in the process of looking for a photographer, and hope to have one booked by next week!  I ordered my centerpieces on etsy!  I’m still trying to get more ideas from the bridal fairs I’ve gone to/am going to this month!

congrats to you all! πŸ™‚

Post # 10
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@trulyblessed – I know it! I am having a mini panic tonight making a list of everything that we have left to do. Procrastination is my weakness, but I like to think I work well under pressure…yikes! Congrats to you all!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
859 posts
Busy bee

@Karissa: here are some pics…. I still can’t believe I found THE dress… I was even more surprised that I actually got emotional once the dress was on and the veil was over my face…. CrySmile

[attachment=1606652,200147] [attachment=1606652,200148] [attachment=1606652,200149] [attachment=1606652,200150]

Post # 16
528 posts
Busy bee

Yay I’m so glad you 2012 brides are so organised- not just me who’s wedding obsessed already! Wink

I’m 22nd July 2012- I’m a teacher and that’s the first weekend of our summer holidays here in the UK- if it was going to be 2012 it had to be ASAP into our summer. (Or what passes for a summer here!)

So far I’ve booked/ bought…

Church

Gospel Choir

Registrar

Venue

DJ

Photographer

Videographer (family friend of my future in-laws)

Dress

Hairpiece

Veil

Florist

Photobooth

Table numbers

Place cards

And am 3/4 the way to completing my framed family wedding- pic display!

Hoping one little project at a time will make the time go faster.  Plus best get it done as we go along or it’s a lot of time/money/ stress all at the last minute!

Is it just me or does it feel great to now say your wedding is ‘next year’ now that 2011 has rolled around? Yay!  

The topic ‘July 2012 Brides! Where are you in your planning??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors