(Closed) July 2012!

posted 7 years ago in July 2012
Post # 3
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I am also a July 2012 bride! We were going to do July 7 as well but I think we have switched it to July 14, because we thought that the 7th was too close to 4th of July and people might be going on vacation.

Have you started planning yet?

It’s soooo exciting!! I wish it were closer Smile

Post # 5
859 posts
Busy bee

Hey,

My wedding date is 7-7-12 as well!!!! I am SUPER excited and sometimes I wish the date was next year but then most times I don’t want to rush it as I have been waiting for this moment for a long time and I just want to enjoy this time. I am a SUPER planner so I have done quite a bit for a date that’s in 2012, lol…

Venue booked (Ceremony & Reception)

DJ booked

Photographer/Videographer – meeting with them next weekend to book

Invitations – completed (DIY)

Table Numbers -completed (DIY)

I guess I need to slow down a bit, lol….

Post # 6
13 posts
Newbee

We are getting married July 28th, 2012. It seems so far away right now, but I know it will come quickly. We have booked the church so far, I can’t wait to do more!

Post # 7
30 posts
Newbee

We are going to be finalizing the contract with the venue on Saturday!! I am so excited…I also can’t wait to do more. Photographer is next on my list!

How long have you all been engaged for? I’ve been engaged for almost 3 months, by the time we get married it will have been almost exactly 2 years.

Post # 8
859 posts
Busy bee

@jbird: Hey, I got engaged on September 11 of this year, so not that long ago. I see we have the same wedding date ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

2012 seems far away when you say it out loud but the way time is flying, it will be here before you know it. Shoot, 2010 is practically over…

I love having this much time to plan. It takes the stress out and it makes planning so much fun.

Good Luck to everyone!!!!

Post # 10
98 posts
Worker bee

I am also getting married on 7-7-2012!

We have our venue (ceremony and reception) booked and have the photographer picked out we are going to book that next week!

2012 does sound far away, but I think it will come quick! We have already been engaged for 6 months! I can’t believe it!

When is everyone starting to look for dresses?!

Post # 11
445 posts
Helper bee

July 21st, 2012! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
445 posts
Helper bee

You guys are lucky, the venue & photographer we want won’t book 2012 until January!

Post # 13
859 posts
Busy bee

@futuremrscollette: I am going to start looking at dresses in January…. I am trying to be patient but its so exciting, lol….

Time is going by so fast but I am just enjoying every moment. We are also moving into a house this summer so we are preparing for that as well so we have A LOT to prepare for and it keeps me balanced so that I dont go TOO crazy with wedding stuff, lol… But I will say that having to deal with moving next summer is making 2012 seem like it is right around the corner…..

Post # 14
859 posts
Busy bee

@nicannette: awww I know you are super excited and can’t wait, lol.. but January will be here before you know it… WHERE did October go?? lol!

I am meeting withmy photographer this Sunday and if I put a deposit down, she said it will lock in the price which is good because I am sure that the prices will go up before 7-7-12 gets here, lol…

Good Luck to everyone and Happy Planning…

Post # 15
445 posts
Helper bee

@trulyblessed: I’m so anxious! Not so sure if I will be once things start chugging along from some of the threads i’ve read here! I’m sure everyone hits that wall at some point ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 16
859 posts
Busy bee

@nicannette: I am sure we will reach that point so just enjoy it while you are still excited about it. That is why I "try" not to look at wedding things everyday…but I have to admit that it is HARD, lol… I meet with my photographer/videographer tomorrow…. SUPER EXCITED!!!!

The topic ‘July 2012!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors