July 2013 Babies & Mamas – Part 15 – HERE THEY COME!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
919 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 4
576 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I will be stalking this thread because I am so excited for all of you! I have kept up with your previous threads (because August DD is dead!) and I loved getting to see your updates and friendship. You all seem to be such lovely ladies and you’ll make such wonderful Mothers! 🙂

Post # 5
2400 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

July mamas..please come update us(: We are all SOOOOOO excited for you ladies!!

Post # 6
4372 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

June momma who is a week late so far and feeling like I’m not going to deliver until July!

So glad you ladies are going to update the bee as your babies arrive 🙂 good luck to you all for safe and easy deliveries!

Post # 7
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here they come, its getting real, and I have a CS scheduled for July 1st!  Can’t wait to see all the baby pictures! 🙂

Post # 8
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Woooohoooo!

Post # 9
919 posts
Busy bee

I can update you on me! But I am super boring.  36 weeks with NO signs of a baby coming anytime soon ( which is great).  Feeling great!!  ZERO babies born so far, but we have 4 or 5 ladies getting VERY close!

Maybe we can do another one of those questionairres?  What do you think  @nicannette:  ????

I will try to find one in June’s threads.

Post # 10
919 posts
Busy bee

OK how about this??!

How many days until due date: 

Do you have an induction planned:

Did you escape stretch marks:

How are you on weight gain:

I’m most looking forward to: 

Cravings:

Hardest part of this stage of pregnancy: 

Any signs of labor:

What are you doing to prepare for labor ( primrose oil, exercise ball, stretches…):

What is left on your to do list:

Have you fully decided on a name yet for LO  (and share, if you’re willing!): 

Are you getting any help when you return home from the hospital (DH,  Mom, MIL..):

Updated bump photo

Post # 11
919 posts
Busy bee

How many days until due date: 30 days 11 hours and 3 minutes… but whos counting?

Do you have an induction planned: Nope!

Did you escape stretch marks: So far

How are you on weight gain: 21 lbs

I’m most looking forward to: Holding my girl…  Seeing my husband as a daddy.

Cravings: Freezer pops

Hardest part of this stage of  pregnancy:  Sleeping and simple things i took advantage of like sitting up quickly or bending down to get something

Any signs of labor:  None yet

What are you doing to prepare for labor ( primrose oil, exercise  ball, stretches…): Nothing but planning to start raspberry leaf tea and primrose oil soon since other girls have mentioned it helps!

What is left on your to do list: Packing a bag for my husbnad, making some freezer meals! 

Have you fully decided on a name yet for LO  (and share, if  you’re willing!): Ellody Grace

Are you getting any help when you return home from the hospital  (DH,  Mom, MIL..):   Just my husband – he is home from work.

Updated bump photo 

I used a couple of our maternity photos.  The ones with him are MUCH cuter but I think he is a little weird about me putting pics of him on the internet 🙂

Post # 12
919 posts
Busy bee

those pics were from 33 weeks! I forgot. I guess I’ll post another Saturday when I take my 36 week pic.

Post # 13
1028 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Good luck ladies! Excited for you!

Post # 14
406 posts
Helper bee

Ok, my questions are mostly the same, just changed them a little:

Due date: 4 July, but im going to be a June Mama

Girl/boy: Boy

Baby name: Adam

Weight gain: 10kg/22lbs

Stretchies: None from preg so far, holding thumbs it  stays that way, but i have a horrible feeling i’ll get them when I start  shrinking back to normal size (if i go back to normal size)

Breech/Good to go: My boy is head down and good to  go

Scheduled induction date/scheduled c-section date/waiting on  nature to take its course: Hoping for things to kick off naturally this  week, if they don’t im being induced with the gel stuff bright and early Monday  morning.

Craving: Nothing. I do eat chocolate often and I  have a smoothie most days

Third tri symptoms/Labor signs: Carpal tunnel, lower  back pain, my cervix is soft and I forget how much effaced, zero dilation, I’ve  been having braxton hicks, I need to go to the loo for a number 2 a lot more  than usual, I often feel pressure deep down in my pelvis, my nipples are super  sore again, i sprung a leak out my right nipple the other day, im retaining  water… ummmmmmmmmm, thats all I can think of right now.

What’s left to do: I need to wash all the clothing,  blankets, towels etc I received at the baby shower last saturday and I also need  to sterilise all the bottle feeding related items, but i’m hoping I dont need  them.

What are you doing to prepare for labor/to get labour  started: We tried perineal massage once, didnt like it so abandoned  that idea. I’ve been bouncing on a ball, having sex, going for walks,  stimulating my nipplies. I do kegels every now and then, never remember to do  squats. I’ve gone over labour positions, breathing etc etc, but need to refresh  my memory

Up to date picture: Today, 38 weeks on  the dot

Post # 15
3680 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

How many days until due date: 33

Do you have an induction planned: no

Did you escape stretch marks: no

How are you on weight gain: so so. +23lbs.

I’m most looking forward to:  surpassing the first 2 weeks. im starting to get really nervous about post partum aches & recovery. of course meeting little man is a given.

Cravings: treats. DQ. frappes, malts, shakes, root beer floats, arctic rushes… grapes and gushers.

Hardest part of this stage of pregnancy: analyzing every twitch and fluid amount

Any signs of labor: i dont think so?

What are you doing to prepare for labor ( primrose oil, exercise ball, stretches…): i walk my dogs 3-5x a day since i am home with them.. and were still having sexy time. 

What is left on your to do list: buy a diaper pail & additional bouncer for our upstairs level — were pretty much done. would like to get more crib sheets and changing pad covers. (right now we only have 2 of each) but know its not a MUST do before he arrives. not panicking over it.

Have you fully decided on a name yet for LO  (and share, if you’re willing!): secret

Are you getting any help when you return home from the hospital (DH,  Mom, MIL..): just DH and i – im refusing to allow visitors. at least those who want to spend the night. most family are out of towners and all have this idea that they can spend 2 weeks at our house. WRONG.

Updated bump photo taken monday 6/17

Post # 16
3680 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

mamas are getting close!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors