(Closed) July 2013 babies – part TWELVE.

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
1404 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

How far along:  22 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss:  2.5kg (5.5lbs) under pre-pregnancy weight

Stretch marks:   None, applying moisturizer from knees to neck every night

Maternity clothes:  None, but I have a wardrobe full of them

Sleep:  Broken by babe’s super strong kicks, lucky to get 4 hours

Food cravings or aversions:  Can’t get enough fruit (strawberries, passionfruit, oranges, grapes, rockmelon, watermelon, you name it, I want it!)

Movement:  Heaps, on the hour every hour, for what feels like an hour lol

Belly button in/out:  In

Diet:  Is a dirty word! Just trying to eat healthy, with the occasional treat

What I’m loving:  Feeling bub kick and watching James’ reaction when he feels it

What I’m not loving:  Lack of sleep, sore back, sore boobies

What I miss:  Sexy time – it’s been a while

Favourite moment this week:  When we agreed on a name, finally!

What number thread do you think we will be on come July 1st?!:  The way we’re going, I’m gonna say 30!

Post # 5
409 posts
Helper bee

How far along:    25 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss:  It depends on the day, today it’s 3kg (6.6lbs)

Stretch marks: None yet and I moisturise from neck to ankles twice a day then top up on the tummy cream atleast once a day. If i get them i get them, but I need to know that I atleast tried to prevent them.

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but mainly because I cant find anything I like and winters coming soon so I dont want to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes that will only be worn for a few weeks. At the moment I wear all my prepreg pants unzipped. 

Sleep: I’m def not sleeping very well, mostly cos i have to get up to pee but also because it’s quite hot and my weird dreams also wake me up.

Food cravings or aversions: I wouldnt say it’s a craving, but I have a peanut butter smoothy , grapes an apple and prunes most days. They’re my go to foods

Movement: Lots and lots, not just kicks and punches anymore but full body movements and sometimes his back/bum/head pokes through my tum making it this weird shape. I think i’ll really miss feeling his movement once i pop him out.

Belly button in/out:  It’s been out for weeks. It looks terrible

Diet:   I try to be healthy, but some bad things get thrown into the mix too.

What I’m loving:  His movement and my round belly.

What I’m not loving:  My SI joint pain

What I miss: Having a full cupboard of clothes that fit

Favourite moment this week: When we realised that we could feel his whole body moving under our hands – my hubby and I have spent so much time just feeling him moving this week because it’s so different to just feeling kicks. Oh and the kicks, gee wizz they are hard now, i love watching my tummy jump and vibrate when he kicks

What number thread do you think we will be on come July  1st?!: I’m not too sure, I cant decide whether we’ll get more or less chatty as the weeks progress. I’de say late 20’s.

Post # 6
1404 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Taking a cue from @Mrs.D: and doing some arts and crafts. Letters were white, red and green. I’m painting them to match little man’s nursery colours. Coat one done.

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

Following!

Post # 8
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

How far along:  21 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss:  At my 20 week appt last week, the midwife said I was up 6 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight.. But I also lost 5 pounds during my first trimester.

Stretch marks:  None yet! Hoping it stays that way.

Maternity clothes: I’m wearing a lot of maternity tops, maternity leggings, and yoga pants. I think I need to invest in a couple maternity jeans, though.

Sleep: Not bad.. I wake up probably once to pee.

Food cravings or aversions:  Fruit smoothies and fruit! I can’t get enough. Still not a big fan of chicken, unless its chicken fingers lol.

Movement:  Yep! Everyday.

Belly button in/out:  In, but it’s definitely more shallow.

Diet:  No diet.. Just eating healthy when I can but not feeling bad at all about eating the bad stuff once and awhile too!

What I’m loving:  Feeling him kick, seeing how excited DH is, buying baby clothes, seeing my belly grow each week.

What I’m not loving:  The body acne I’m getting.. It’s horrible. πŸ™

What I miss: Nothing really. I guess clear skin, being able to eat anything without worrying about whether I’m going to get listeria. Also, once and awhile I miss being able to have a glass of wine.

Favourite moment this week: Feeling him kick more and more frequently, and I’m able to see it on the outside a lot more now.

What number thread do you think we will be on come July 1st?!:  100?! Haha

I

Post # 9
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

How far along:    23 weeks today πŸ™‚

Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs so far!

Stretch marks: No new stretch marks, just the old faded ones from when I was 35 lbs heavier.

Maternity clothes: Not yet. I REALLY need a nice pair of black maternity dress pants, and I can’t seem to find a pair ANYWHERE!

Sleep: I usually wake up once or twice a night, but the sleep itself isn’t bad.

Food cravings or aversions: I’ve been loving cottage cheese lately!

Movement: Everyday. She isn’t a little ninja like a lot of your little ones, but I feel her multiple times a day everyday. πŸ™‚

Belly button in/out:  Well, technically I have an outtie anyway. But it’s about to be a true preggo outtie. I give it a couple weeks.

Diet:  I’m trying to stay healthy, but I’ll admit I HAVE indludged here and there!

What I’m loving:  Feeling her little wiggles and dancing and knowing that in not too long, she’ll be here.

What I’m not loving: My placenta is on top, so sometimes she uses it to kick for fun and it makes my ribs feel bruised. On a positive note, at least she’s moving, right?!

What I miss: I don’t miss much at all. I think it’s because I’m so stuck on the fact that I’m going to have a beautiful baby girl at the end of all of this. But I can’t say I’ll be bummed to have a nice cold beer at the end of the summer.

Favourite moment this week: Being woken up to little lady having a dance party in my belly the other night. I could see her moving back and forth in my belly something craaazzy!

What number thread do you think we will be on come July 1st?!: I bet 32-33!

Post # 10
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

TEAM BLUE

cjfs – 7/1

mrsaponte – 7/2

ilovestripes – 7/4

h2mrsdj – 7/6

izzy81 – 7/13

winter11 – 7/17

mrsja – 7/18

mrsd – 7/18

katlovesjames – 7/22

wifegoodman – 7/23

cindyrelly – 7/23

mrslyre – 7/24

luna31 – 7/25

mrssunflower – 7/26

blondee – 7/31

TEAM PINK

unraveledstar – 7/11

ohbeehive84 – 7/12

mojoh – 7/16

nicannette – 7/18

mrsdtmajor – 7/18

bookgirrl – 7/19

mrsb1015 – 7/20

mskeee – 7/23

paper rose – 7/27

keranos – 7/31

mixtapehearts (twins) – 7/31

TEAM GREEN

soon2bmrs.D – 7/1

soonsoon – 7/23

cafegirl – 7/31

janedomani – ?

Post # 11
818 posts
Busy bee

How far along: 23w5d   

Total weight gain/loss: + about 10lbs 

Stretch marks: a ton from previous pregnancy, not sure if any are new :/

Maternity clothes: 1 pair of jeans but they fall down, otherwise just dealing with what I already have, waiting for warmer weather to get some maternity things.

Sleep: Good for the most part, unless sciatic, hip/pelvis area is THROBBING

Food cravings or aversions: aversion – steak. craving – PB, dill pickles, CHOCOLATE!

Movement: All the time!

Belly button in/out: In, prob won’t be too long til it “pops” though 

Diet:  What’s that?

What I’m loving:  Baby movements 

What I’m not loving:  Sexy time – been way too long, damn pelvic rest!

What I miss: Feeling human

Favourite moment this week: Hearing bubs HB on dobbler at Dr’s.

What number thread do you think we will be on come July 1st?!: 32 πŸ™‚

Post # 12
1172 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

How far along:    23 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss:  25 pounds… but like I said before I’m thinking it has to be mostly water weight.  I was getting dressed this morning and my husband said “You’ve only gained weight in your belly, I don’t see it anywhere else”.  Just seems like a lot of water weight? I’d say actual weight gain is about 15 or so becuase I never had any morning sickness, so I wasn’t “losing” the food I was eating early on.  And my first pregnancy sign was being hungry all the time! Bad combination lol

Stretch marks:    I have a few on my belly already.  But I already knew I was prone to them so I fully expected to get them.

Maternity clothes:  Been in maternity pants since like 10 weeks or so, I was pretty bloated early on and the pants were more comfortable.

Sleep: I sleep pretty well.  I’m so tired at the end of the day and I’m usually passed out before 11 and I wake up around 6:45 for work.  Sometimes I get up to pee, or I just sleep through the night.

Food cravings or aversions:  Haven’t really had any. Stuff sounds good, but it’s pretty much all stuff I’ve always wanted before.  

Movement: He moves all the time.  DH finally felt some of the BIG kicks and I feel him moving/kicking all day

Belly button in/out:  In so far, but it feels weird lol.  Maybe it’s about to pop!

Diet:  I eat pretty much the same as I did before, I try to make healthy choices but that doesn’t always happen!

What I’m loving:  Feeling him move!

What I’m not loving:  Sciatica!

What I miss:  a beer every now and then πŸ™‚  And sleeping on my stomach lol  But I really can’t think of anything major that I miss, just looking forward to meeting my little boy!

Favourite moment this week:  working on a couple new pieces for his room last weekend, hopefully I’ll get a couple more done this weekend too.

What number thread do you think we will be on come July 1st?!:  at least 30!

Post # 13
1172 posts
Bumble bee

@katlovesjames:  Very cute! I love those colors together!

Post # 14
136 posts
Blushing bee

How far along:   24 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss:  +13 lbs

Stretch marks:    None so far, I try to remember to moisturize the belly as often as possible (so I get around to it every other day?) I’ve been using Bliss Body Butter in bloode orange and white pepper, which also makes me hungry when I use it πŸ™‚

Maternity clothes: I’ve been wearing maternity pants since end of 1st trimester. They’re just more comfortable. I’m at the point now where no bottoms (except for elastic waist skirts) will fit unless they’re maternity.

Sleep: Sleeping so much! 7 hours isn’t even enough anymore… I swear if it wasn’t for my alarm clock I would sleep for 9-10 hours straight. This is so strange for me since I’m used to sleeping about 6 hours/night before pregnancy.

Food cravings or aversions: Major chicken aversion right now, especially chicken breast. The texture seems so gamey all of a sudden. I seem to crave everything Mexican food: tres leches cake, Topo Chico, avocados, salsa, horchatas… Neither myself nor my hubby are Mexican. 

Movement: Consistently everyday, she seems to like moving right after I eat.

Belly button in/out:  Still an innie.

Diet:  Just trying to eat healthy. I eat a ton of leafy green vegetables (always have) and now I’m packing 2-3 servings of fruit with my lunch instead of the normal 1. Although I have gotten such an insane sweet tooth with pregnancy, and I have to have something sweet after dinner every night!

What I’m loving:  My skin looks great! I like feeling the baby move, too.

What I’m not loving:  The lower leg pains I’ve been experiencing lately: my calves and shins are super tight whenever I walk/run.

What I miss: Tuna. Being able to fit into all my clothes.

Favourite moment this week: When my puppy decided to cuddle with the bump and act all cute!

What number thread do you think we will be on come July 1st?!: 29!

@nicannette:  I have 1 pair of maternity dress pants from Gap Maternity that I love! Maybe try that? I’ve only got 1 pair of maternity dress pants, so I wear them with everything.

Post # 15
1172 posts
Bumble bee

@nicannette:  I ordered a couple pairs of work pants from Old Navy, I know they have them in the sotres too if your stores has a maternity section.  I ordered Mediums and had to wash them several times to get them to shrink enough to be wearable, so maybe get a size down!

Post # 16
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Izzy81:  hahahah i love the Diet: What’s that? πŸ™‚ Made me giggle!!

The topic ‘July 2013 babies – part TWELVE.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors