(Closed) July 2013..how about another stolen survey??

posted 5 years ago in July 2013
Post # 3
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

youre my day twin, i will fill in my survey soon

Post # 4
595 posts
Busy bee

How many days do you have left?: 144

Pic of your dress: I don’t have a picture of my in it yet, its sonsie 91208 in aubergine

how many people are you inviting?: only 40, we are only having immediate family

when are you sending out invites?: April/may

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?:  healthy eating, brisk walks

what will your guestbook be?: a guest book or a photo frame to which we will add a wedding photo

what is your next wedding related appointment?: on Saturday we have our first registrar appointment

who is your wedding officiant?: don’t know til Saturday, registrar 

what do your wedding bands look like?: his isTwo Tone Black and Silver colour Zirconium Ring. I’ve not chose mine yet.

what time does your ceremony start?:3pm

where will you be getting ready?: at home.

where are you registered? We`re not

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?:  getting down the aisle and marrying my baby :).

Post # 5
461 posts
Helper bee

How many days do you have left?: 165

Pic of your dress: Don’t have any on the computer in case FH is looking and stumbles across it. It’s a Mori Lee though, not at all what I thought I wanted but as soon as it was brought into the dressing room, I knew it was mine.

how many people are you inviting?: haha i went from wanting only about 100 to now I think we are around 250

when are you sending out invites?: I have no idea. haha before july

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: trying to eat well and exercise as much as possible

what will your guestbook be?: I think it’s either going to be a nice print of a starfish or a coral reef that they will sign, or maybe some wooden fish we can put in a bowl. We are big aquarium people.

what is your next wedding related appointment?: ummm probably cake

who is your wedding officiant?: Pastor at the church we want to get married at

what do your wedding bands look like?: haven’t gotten there yet. His will be a tungensten ring, either black or dark grey. And I think I just want a plain band, my ring is already big enough.

what time does your ceremony start?:not sure, i’m thinking 1 or 2

where will you be getting ready?: hairdressers in the morning and then probably to the church

where are you registered? not yet but kohls, bed bath and beyond, and probably sears

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: seeing my Fh as i walk down the aisle and knowning that he wants me for the rest of our life.

Post # 7
1050 posts
Bumble bee

I’ll play!

How many days do you have left?: 165

Pic of your dress:

how many people are you inviting?: We’re inviting about 250 but expecting between 180 & 200

when are you sending out invites?: End of April

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?:  I’m a runner, but with getting sick and all the stress, I’ve been making it the gym only 3 times a week. Once the weather gets nice, I’ll switch to running outside which I’m considerably more motivated to do. 

what will your guestbook be?: Just a normal one

what is your next wedding related appointment?: Hmmm, probably our last premarital class in a week and a half. I may get my shoes dyed in the next week too

who is your wedding officiant?: Family friend from my parent’s church 

what do your wedding bands look like?: Mine is a simple white gold band with 8-10 small diamonds. He hasn’t picked his yet

what time does your ceremony start?: 2:30 pm

where will you be getting ready?: Hair & makeup at the salon and then finish in the bridal suite at the venue 

where are you registered? Target, Bed Bath & Beyond & REI 

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?:  I’m feeling cynical today because I’m not getting much help from my FI so I can’t wait until all the planning is done and we can just relax. Truly, I just want to be married to my best friend. 

Post # 8
58 posts
Worker bee

How many days do you have left?: 165!

Pic of your dress: Alfred Angelo…thats all I’m saying!

how many people are you inviting?: Guest list is floating at 270, but probably 250 will come or maybe less.

when are you sending out invites?: Early April (didn’t do STDs)

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: Trying to get acne in checkand just working out as usual and trying to be better about what I am eating.

what will your guestbook be?: Engagement pic collage guestbook from Shutterfly

what is your next wedding related appointment?: Cake Testing and Florist.

what is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?: Cake/Flowers/Wedding bands

who is your wedding officiant?: Priest that I knew from Highschool. 

what do your wedding bands look like?: Undecided.

where will you be getting ready?: Suite at the hotel or a room at the church.

what time does your ceremony start?: 1:30pm

where are you registered? Macy’s and Kohls. 

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Having all of my friends and family there for our special day. Honeymoon and moving in with my then husband!!

Post # 9
58 posts
Worker bee

Oh and I do not have 165 days left…it is down to 141!!

Post # 10
1478 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

How many days do you have left?: 162 days

Pic of your dress: a Maggie Sottero gown

How many people are you inviting?: 150

When are you sending out invites?: I was thinking early May but after reading these repsonses, I’m thinking end of April

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: Drink more water, eat less carbs, eat 2 salads per day and workout at least 3 times per week

What will your guestbook be? Undecided

What is your next wedding related appointment?: Going flower girl dress shopping tomorrow and then florist and invitation consultant next Saturday! Where did the time go?

What is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?: Wedding bands

Who is your wedding officiant?: Someone recommended by our venue

What do your wedding bands look like? Undecided but I want a diamond band to match my ring and he wants plain and simple platinum band

Where will you be getting ready?:  In the “Bridal ready room” at our venue

What time does your ceremony start?: 4pm

Where are you registered? Macy’s and Williams-Sonoma

What are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Walking down the aisle to my future husband, our reception and hoping and praying for beautiful weather!!

Post # 11
13 posts
Newbee

How many days do you have left?: 160 days!!

Pic of your dress: Allure 8862 in ivory.. going to remove the diamond thingy sash and replace with a plain sash.

How many people are you inviting?: around 160

When are you sending out invites?: I’m thinking end of April/early May

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: Going to start working out 3x a week, I’ve been using hair treatments (protein, moisture etc) to get my hair in better shape, whitening teeth, thinking about starting to get facials but I’ve never had one before and I have sensitive skin so I’m nervous! Also just purchasing better makeup (not doing my makeup myself the big day but I figure all of the events I have leading up to the wedding are a good excuse to splurge!)

What will your guestbook be? Thinking of turning our engagement pics into a book.. going to look into this on Shutterfly

What is your next wedding related appointment?: Next Saturday we are meeting with our pastor to plan the ceremony and also doing our tasting at our venue!

What is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?: Shoes/jewelry/veil for my dress

Who is your wedding officiant?: My family church pastor.. he’s actually retired but is coming back to officiate as I have grown up at this church and he was very close to my family.

What do your wedding bands look like? Mine is a diamond band, 1 carat in total. His is a 6mm gold band.

Where will you be getting ready?: At my house.. its like a 1/2 mile from our church.

What time does your ceremony start?: 4pm

Where are you registered? Macy’s and Target

What are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Spending the day with all of our family and friends that live all over and we don’t get to see often!

Post # 12
88 posts
Worker bee

How many days do you have left?: 145 days! (Is it wrong that I had to log-in to the knot to figure out how many days it is?)

Pic of your dress: I don’t have any of me in the dress yet, but here’s the one from the designer’s website.  It’s Maggie Sottero Arabella in diamond white.

how many people are you inviting?: The reception venue holds a max of 150 people, but we’re sending out more like 160-165 invites knowing that not all will RSVP yes.

when are you sending out invites?: Hopefully by the end of April

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?:  I need to get going on this a bit better!  I’d really like to lose 15-20lbs before the wedding so I’m going to need to start counting calories and working out more (love the MyFitness Pal app!)

what will your guestbook be?: Fingerprint tree

what is your next wedding related appointment?: going bridesmaid and mother of the bride/groom dress shopping on Saturday.

what is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?: more supplies for my DIY centerpieces

who is your wedding officiant?: Kirk Haas – the same person who officiated my friend’s wedding (in which I was a bridesmaid) 2 years ago

what do your wedding bands look like?: Need to pick them out yet, but I want a chanel set eternity band and he wants a simple white gold band.

where will you be getting ready?: Suite at the hotel 

what time does your ceremony start?: I’m thinking 5pm. 

where are you registered? Bed Bath and Beyond and Amazon.com

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: The awesome party!

Post # 13
24 posts
Newbee

How many days do you have left?: 136 days!!

Pic of your dress: I don’t have any of me in the dress in fear that my FI will find them but its Cassablanca 1927 in ivory

How many people are you inviting?: around 185

When are you sending out invites?: Hopefully the end of April

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: I’ve been getting facials every other month since August (Bday present from FI!) And now I have a trainer 3x week. I’m a dietitian so my diet I have covered

What will your guestbook be? engagement pics photo book from shutterfly

What is your next wedding related appointment?: Saturday I am going dress shopping with my flower girl. She has tried on more dresses than I did!

What is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?: Invitations

Who is your wedding officiant?: My second cousin who is a catholic priest

What do your wedding bands look like? Mine is a chanel set diamond band. His pladium solid band

Where will you be getting ready?: My parents house.

What time does your ceremony start?: 2pm

Where are you registered? Crate and Barrel and Bed Bath and Beyond

What are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Spending the morning getting ready with some of the closest people in my life then finally marrying my bestfriend

Post # 14
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

How many days do you have left?: 143!

Pic of your dress:

with a crystal belt and ribbon trimmed veil

how many people are you inviting?: about 120

when are you sending out invites?: Beginning of May

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?:  Zumba, just started Pilates and strength & conditioning training

what will your guestbook be?: album for guests to put their photobooth strips in with messages

what is your next wedding related appointment?: cupcake testing on Saturday! Strangely enough the most excited my FI has been about something related to the wedding

what is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?:probably booking the honeymoon this week! NYC baby!

who is your wedding officiant?: commissioner my best friend used – great guy

what do your wedding bands look like?: don’t know yet

where will you be getting ready?: suite at the fancy hotel in my city, the one that celebrities stay at (Oprah recently)

what time does your ceremony start?: 4:30 pm.

where are you registered? Nowhere

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Getting married to the greatest man ever, our first dance (I love the song) and just generally partying with family who I rarely get to see

Post # 15
1219 posts
Bumble bee

How many days do you have left?: 147!

Pic of your dress:
Maggie Sottero – I can’t find a pic of it! 

how many people are you inviting?: 80

when are you sending out invites?: Beginning of June

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?:  One personal training session a week (weights/cardio), will do cardio and weights workouts myself closer to the date

what will your guestbook be?: Guestbook/questionnaire from Kikki.K

what is your next wedding related appointment?: Picking up my dress from the dry cleaners in a month – it was a sample dress so I need it cleaned before I wear it

what is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?: Arts and crafts stuff – we are customising our cake toppers!

who is your wedding officiant?: Don’t know yet- it’s at the registry office so we don’t meet them until closer to the date

what do your wedding bands look like?: His- 18ct yellow gold band, mine – 9ct yellow gold with channel set diamonds

where will you be getting ready?: My parents’ house

what time does your ceremony start?: 4:30 pm.

where are you registered? Nowhere

what are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Committing to the man I want to spend my life with through marriage, celebrating with friends and family, changing my terrible surname!

Post # 16
919 posts
Busy bee

How many days do you have left?: 148 days… 🙂

Pic of your dress:

How many people are you inviting?: 200 for the ceremony and reception in my hometown, and 250 for the reception in his hometown

When are you sending out invites?: End of April

what is your beauty/workout routine looking like?: Haven’t really done anything. May start running or something, but I’m not holding my breath…

What will your guestbook be? Classic white guestbook with photo on the front

What is your next wedding related appointment?: We’re getting married in a different state than we both live, so we have to do a bunch of things at once. At the beginning of April we’re flying in to do cake tasting and menu tasting.

What is the next wedding-related thing you have to buy?: Chargers and other reception decorations from a fellow bee this weekend.

Who is your wedding officiant?: My high school youth pastor.

What do your wedding bands look like? Haven’t seen mine yet, but he said it matches my engagement ring. Haven’t bought his yet,

Where will you be getting ready?: My parents house.

What time does your ceremony start?: 5pm

Where are you registered? Bed Bath and Beyond and Target

What are you most looking forward to about your wedding day?: Finally getting the wedding of my dreams with the love of my life!

The topic ‘July 2013..how about another stolen survey??’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors