July 2014 Mommies- part 2

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What are you looking forward to most this holiday season- I know, it's hard to choose!
    Making holiday cookies/treats : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Holiday decorations : (2 votes)
    5 %
    Holiday music : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Watching holiday movies : (0 votes)
    Sharing my pregnancy news! : (16 votes)
    37 %
    Going to holiday parties/ gatherings : (3 votes)
    7 %
    Gift giving/ receiving : (2 votes)
    5 %
    Going ice skating, seeing the nutcracker or some other holiday event : (1 votes)
    2 %
    Having some time off with my family : (17 votes)
    40 %
  • Post # 3
    672 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

@sunshinebee:  Im not eating good. I am craving anything carbs. Im also breaking out, so far the hardest thing I have had to deal with. I never break out. I have always had really good skin my whole life and now I have them on the corner of my lip so it looks like I have a cold sore when I dont, on the corner of my nose and the rest of my skin just looks gross.

Im also very very tired. It hurts to stay away.  I love weekends because I can take a midafternoon nap and feel refreshed for the rest of the day/night!

Had my first appointment yesterday, have my first ultrasound on Tuesday I cant wait for that!

Post # 4
    336 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Uggggg I have that constant hangover grossness too. I can’t stand the sight of veggies lol. Where did u get that skin stuff? I’ve been breaking out way more than usual too. 

Is everyone still super tired?!

Post # 5
    47 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@sunshinebee:  

@Leonard2B:  

@AlbertaLolita:  

The most amazing thing happened to me. After feeling constantly queasy throughout the day and night from 6w2d to 8w4d…I woke up on 8w5d (a Saturday) feeling normal! No more nausea. The first couple of days I was celebrating and nervous that it was a fluke but now I’m 9w3d and I still feel good. I’m hoping that the heavens have smiled upon me and I won’t feel like that again. 

We have our first ultrasound on 12/9. I’m actually really nervous for some reason. 

Post # 6
    136 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

I’m normally a healthy eater, love me my fresh fruits and veggies. Oh my MY! How that has changed! All I wanted yesterday was chocolate and popcorn! I too am feeling super tired all the time, and the nausea tends to sneak back up when I haven’t eaten in a few hours. So far trying to combat it by, snacking more frequently vs. Having bigger meals. I also have he need to drink stupid amount of fluids, which isn’t helping how often I must pee! Lol! 

Post # 7
    66 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

All I want is pizza!! It’s terrible, especially since I give into it all the time. Sigh. I also am deaing with terrible acne. Was hoping I would avoid that lovely side of pregnancy, but apparently I’m out of luck 🙁 my chin looks horrible! I’m going to order some of that belli’s acne cream as well – hopefully it helps!! 

Post # 8
    1343 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I’m still queasy, especially if I don’t eat. I never realized before how long I went inbetween eating, it’s definitely been a struggle to “snack” all day. I’m doing pretty well about eating healthily. My INTENSE craving for banana pudding (with wafers, whipped topping, real bananas, etc) has gone away! Thank God because I would have punched someone in the throat for some!

Now my biggest issue is sleeping. I wake up at 2am and then 4:30-5:00 every morning. And then try to fall back asleep for about half an hour. Then I wake up every hour on the hour. So I feel like I’m not getting great sleep. 

My skin has actually been softer than it’s ever been. I’ve had a couple little breakouts pop up, but nothing more than usual. It’s actually been a little clearer. 

Post # 9
    2086 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

Had my nurse intake appointment today! Got a TON of blood drawn as well. I’m nervous but excited for our first ultrasound on Sunday, I should be just over 7 weeks by then. I thought I’d be able to have an ultrasound around the 10 week mark where they start to actually look like babies but I guess their policy is not another one until 18 weeks. I told them that there’s no way I could go that long in between them though, because I had a missed miscarriage before. So for my sanity at 10 weeks I’m going to go in and have the dopplar to hear the heart beat, if they don’t hear anything they said they’ll do an ultrasound so I’m glad I’ll be able to have some peace of mind. After going through what we went through before, I wouldn’t feel comfortable telling family if we didn’t have confirmation toward the end of the first trimester… hopefully all will go as planned and we can tell family at Christmas! I’ll be going in for the dopplar on the 23rd during 10 weeks. 

Post # 10
    883 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

Definitely queasy, mine hits about mid morning and lingers until mid afternoon. No vomitting just nausea at this stage. In the 14 minutes my husband was in the shower I inhaled half a block of milky bar chocolate. Couldn’t stop myself. The look on his face was brilliant – it’s definitely not something I usually do! 

Post # 11
    770 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

Hi Fellow Bees,

I just wanted to inform you that I found out this week that my pregnancy was ectopic.  I’ve been given a medication which will disolve the pregnancy hopefully before any damage is done to my fallopian tube.  

I was six weeks along when I found out and had pain for two weeks in the upper left abdomen as well as in my back.  Sometimes the pain was so severe I would get dizzy and neauseus from it.  I was in the ER twice for this pain and while they checked the first visit for an EP, it was too early to tell.  My other symptom was that my levels were not rising every 24-48 hours but every 50-55 hours.  Some rises jumped and others did not so my Beta levels were all over the place.  My husband and I are devastated, after 12+ months of trying for a baby we finally were thrilled after our second IUI was successful.  

I wish you all the best of luck in the coming months and to all have healthy and happy babies!

Post # 12
    1033 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@med700:  I’m so sorry to hear this. You amd your husband are in my prayers.

Post # 13
    2086 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

@med700:  I’m so sorry 🙁 I’m glad you won’t be in pain anymore, but completely understand the devastation. Definitely thinking of you & your husband and wishing you the best.

Post # 14
    1343 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@med700:  I am so sorry! 🙁 I’m glad you caught it before it did any damage. I hate that you were in pain. You and your family are in my thoughts!

Post # 15
    308 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

@med700:  I”m so sorry to hear this news 🙁  Praying for you and your husband

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors