July 2014 Mommies – Part 3

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 5
1582 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@BOGB:  

How far along are you? 17 weeks, 3 days

What are you currently researching? Trying to figure out what I do and don’t need so I can register, pediatricians, and cord blood banking

How are you feeling? Other than a tiny bit of back pain this weekend, I feel great, I hardly feel pregnant at all some days!

Weight gain to date? 1-2 lbs

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) Nope, we are arguing about this. We agreed to a boy and girl name when we had been dating for like 2 weeks. My husband is still stuck on the girl name and I feel that since we agreed to it in the honeymoon period of our relationship that it doesn’t count. So we are negotiating!

Any other updates to share? but I do think I felt my first baby flutters this weekend which was exciting! I think I felt my first baby flutters this weekend which was exciting, but not 100% sure. Ready to definitely know it’s the baby. I have my anatomy scan next Monday and I will be relieved to get that done and know for sure that baby girl is healthy!

Post # 7
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

How far along are you?

17 weeks, 4 days

What are you currently researching? 

We just finished settling on a travel systm, have our rnames picked out, have a registry mostly done so at the moment, I’m researching prenatal classes in my area. We’re also still trying to decide if we want to get a proper changing table or use an existing dresser.

How are you feeling? 

I feel awesome! I finally feel good. I am on Zantac and it is saving my life. 

Weight gain to date? 

4lbs

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing)

Yes we have. 

Girl: Avery Goldaline 

Boy: Arden Bennjamin

Any other updates to share? 

We painted our nursery on Sunday and got our glider tonight. Can’t wait to set it up. The crib is already up and the nursery is really coming together.

Post # 8
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

How far along are you? 20 weeks 2 Days

What are you currently researching? What to put on the baby registry.

How are you feeling? I’m feeling great! Almost normal, surprisingly.

Weight gain to date? 5-8 lbs

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) Lila if it’s a girl, Rhys if it’s a boy.

Any other updates to share? 
I’ve been feeling little baby movements for about a week now, which is very cool. Anatomy scan is Valentine’s Day!

Post # 9
2598 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

How far along are you? 16 weeks, 5 days

What are you currently researching? How the baby (fetus) is developing, pregnancy, and labor/birth. Just now starting to contemplate about all the crappola we’ll need to buy…..

How are you feeling? Still pretty tired, nauseous here and there but much less than before, bad headaches occasionally but all in all, pretty good!

Weight gain to date? um…..do I have to say? I think 8 lbs

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) We have a boy name that we love (maybe I’ll share later) but are totally stalled out on girls’ names. I had a girl name I’ve loved for years and my husband hates it. It’s Anneliese. I kept trying to persuade him and finally he told me that the first girl he kinda had sex with (they were teenagers and didn’t even really like each other and it lasted about 2 seconds. Bad experience for both of them) was named Anneliese. Dammit. Way to ruin my fave name 12 years ago, husband! Hahaha. I’m over the name, I guess (it doesn’t sound great with our last name anyways), but we’ve got nuthin’ to take its place.

Any other updates to share? I’m starting to actually kinda look pregnant, which is fun, and I’m very eagerly awaiting feeling the baby move….although I’m a little weirded out by the idea of it!

Post # 10
331 posts
Helper bee

I love the colour chart!

How far along are you? 19 weeks 3 days

What are you currently researching?  Ways to avoid gd, because I’m really worried about that. (Oats in the morning, 1 cup green tea a day + daily exercise seems to be the way forward)

How are you feeling? Okay mostly, breasts still hurt and I’m getting some pains in my lower back when I excercise.

Weight gain to date? no weight gain yet

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) I was sure it would be Alexander, but now I’m having second thoughts. Dh refuses to discuss until we know 100% what we’re having. (I’m team blue on the chart because doctor said he was 90% sure it was a boy).

Any other updates to share? Belly is growing! I’m not showing with clothes on, but in my underwear, yeah baby!

Post # 11
765 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Roll  Call!

How far along are you?  18 weeks today

What are you currently researching?  Nursery themes

How are you feeling? Better. Much much better. My energy is back and I feel much more like my old self. I’m hitting the gym more regularly although if I eat too much the indigestion is un-flippin’ real!

Weight gain to date? About 8lbs

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) no names yet. We are waiting to find out if we are having a boy or a girl in 2 weeks to start the great name debate Smile

Any other updates to share? I’m over the snow! Bring on spring! I want jersey dresses, sandals and cardigans!!!!

Post # 12
282 posts
Helper bee

Roll  Call!

How far along are you? 19 weeks 5 days. (so close to my 20 week scan)

What are you currently researching? HOUSES.  After we settle on a house then I can focus on baby items.  We just dont have room for anything right now.

How are you feeling? Feeling really good now.  The baby is moving a LOT so thats an amazing feeling.

Weight gain to date? ~8 lbs

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) Not yet.  We just know it will be unisex since both my husband and I have unisex names.

Any other updates to share? Im slowly starting to look pregnant to other ppl. I have noticed the bumb for a while but now others see it as well.

Post # 13
1019 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

How far along are you? 19w5d

What are you currently researching? Registry related info. Anyone else find it exhausting? Part of me hates the thought of acquiring so much stuff…but I’m sure that will change when she gets here.

How are you feeling? Great! So far the second trimester has been a breeze compared to the first. I notice some achiness on the days I exercise but that’s about it. (knocking on wood over here)

Weight gain to date? 8lbs exactly

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) Nope, haven’t decided on anything

Any other updates to share? Went for the anatomy scan last week and found out it’s a girl. We were completely surprised since my OB told me at an earlier visit she was pretty sure it would be a boy.

Here’s a picture my husband made to share the news 🙂

Post # 14
142 posts
Blushing bee

Roll  Call!

How far along are you? 17 weeks today

What are you currently researching? Baby movements, felt it bumping about last night, and its been rumbling for the last couple of days.

How are you feeling? Getting better, been given zantac which has calmed the acid reflux to manageable.

Weight gain to date? 3-4lbs (dh has gained 10 lbs, ha ha)

Have you and SO decided on a name as yet? (Share if you are willing) We are team green, so still just starting to think of names.

Any other updates to share? Not a lot else happening, just so happy that baby is moving.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/july-2014-mommies-part-3#ixzz2t8m7weVu

Post # 16
318 posts
Helper bee

@BOGB:  Here are some current pics 🙂

The last pic is our styleboard. We aren’t going with everything, but it gives us an idea of what we are going for. I am going to add artwork on the walls, some ikea picture ledges where the couch is for a “reading corner” and we’re going to add bunting hanging from the corner over the glider. We also have a really cute paper lantern we are going to hang over the changing table.

I wanted to paint that wooden dresser in the photos but it’s super old and people are telling me to leave it as is so I don’t paint over the pretty designs on the top 2 drawers. I did get glass knobs for the drawers, though 🙂 $10 for 12 on amazon!

It’s still kind of a mess (the dresser is anyways) cos we keep piling things on top of the dresser. I bought pink curtains that were on SUPER liquidation at Target so I hope we have a girl!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors