July 2014 Mommy-to-be?

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@sunshinebee:  Hey Sunshine, we will be in the same birth week if this baby sticks. I’m still VERY early as well so I’m just hoping to make it to week 12. 

Symptoms started with lots of CM, but I’ve been crampy on and off since implantation, have you experienced this?? I dont want to freak myself out :/!

Post # 5
2614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@sunshinebee:  Congratulations! I think I saw you on the POAS boards a couple of months ago. My date currently is June 25th but I bet ya I’ll be July too if this baby sticks.

@tampalove35:  Lots of cramping too. I posted about it on the June boards and was reassured it is normal. 

Post # 6
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@phoebephoebo:  whew— I just started to do the dreaded google MD search which only freaked me out more! It’s not intense, and there’s no bleeding– thanks for your advice 🙂 

Post # 7
2614 posts
Sugar bee

@tampalove35:  Mine is exactly the same. I’ve been trying to rest as much as possible. Think I’ll turn into a couch potato!! 

Post # 8
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

By LMP I’ll be a July mama if this pregnancy sticks (by ovulation June 30, but I reckon I’d still go to July). Not joining yet as I’ve had 3 MCs this year and don’t want to get my hopes up, but sticking my head in to say hi and good luck to everyone during this difficult tri.  

@tampalove35:  I have a 3 yo DD and when I was newly pregnant with her the cramps were significant. So much so that I was convinced my period was coming until I got a BFP at 6 weeks (there was a bit of denial involved). Perfectly normal, and I’m having them right now, which I find reassuring as it’s a tangible sign something is growing in there for now 🙂

Post # 10
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@sunshinebee:  

Due Date: July 2nd

Cycles Trying: Our first

Any Symptoms yet?  Only symptom I’ve had is crazy vivid dreams. Those happened about 5-12DPO.

Most excited for:  Closing on our new house Jan. 2nd and setting it all up for baby. Spending the summer with a new baby and DH (he’s a teacher so he’ll be off till the end of August)

Most nervous about: Hiding pregnancy from work and family in the first tri.

What you’ll miss most about being pregnant Really good IPAs and red wine

Hoping for boy or girl? I want a boy, but DH thinks its a girl. 

Post # 12
8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Congrats to all the new mamas! 🙂

Post # 13
2614 posts
Sugar bee

@sunshinebee:  The exact same happened my best friend. Her dd is 15 months. Fx for a sticky baby. The pain I’m getting sounds exactly like yours. Anyone I’ve spoken to say its normal. Plus I’ve been to doc and he didn’t seem worried (except to test for bladder infection). 

Post # 14
498 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

congrats to all the new mommies! July is an excelent month!

Post # 15
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hey everyone!  Congrats 🙂 we just found out today and are still digesting this information. If this is a sticky one it will be our honeymoon baby 🙂

Due Date: July 1

Cycles Trying: 5th

Any Symptoms yet?  pinching and cramping, still feel like AF should be coming

Most excited for: everything!

Most nervous about: Finding a midwife (everything I’ve read about my province is that there are wait lists andyou have to be on top of it

What you’ll miss most about being pregnant:sushi

Hoping for boy or girl? can’t decide

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors