July 2015 brides, lets see your dress!!!!

posted 3 years ago in July 2015
Post # 2
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Post # 4
111 posts
Blushing bee

Excuse my hair in this pic. I’m guessing it got messed up while putting on my dress.

I was originally a July 2014 bride so we ordered my dress in November 2012 and it came in February 2013. I love it just as much if not more than when I first tried it out.

Post # 5
85 posts
Worker bee

This is NOT the dress, but it is the general style that I really like. This picture was taken at a David’s Bridal last month when I casually went with my mom just to see what’s out there. I really like the fit and flare kind of style.

Post # 6
132 posts
Blushing bee

Just got mine! July 11th 2015 can’t come soon enough 🙂

Post # 7
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Mine is being made for me by my best friend and should be done by September/October. I will upload a picture of the sketch soon! I’ve already had one fitting and mockup made. It’s going to be lovely.

Post # 8
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

kevsay710:  Pretty! That dress looks great on you! I like the color! 🙂

Post # 9
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

nicoleylo:  I love this, you look like a princess 🙂 did the veil come with? It compliments the dress perfectly!!

Post # 10
132 posts
Blushing bee

kortizi0:  Thank you!! and yes the veil is made for this dress it has the same edging.. i love it!! 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  .
Post # 12
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Industrial/Modern

Everyones dresses look gorgeous! Is anyone thinking of having two dresses (one for ceremony and one for reception?) My parents have generously offered to get a second “more comfortable” option for my reception… I’m not sure if it’s excessive or practical… maybe excessively practical lol  

Post # 13
884 posts
Busy bee

I havent dressed shopped yet But I love blush gowns! I’m really hoping to find a used Lazaro 3250 or Wtoo olivia in oatmeal (wtoo is in my budget so I can buy new!) 

Post # 14
267 posts
Helper bee

Mrs.Z.:  the oatmeal wtoo olivia is TO DIE FOR! 

We were originally going to get married this summer, so getting a dress was the first thing I did. Got my dream dress, Anna Campbell Amity!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors