July 2015 Brides – when will you send your STD's??

posted 2 years ago in Paper
Post # 2
6 posts

I am a 9/15 bride but everything i have read says 6 to 8 months. If your set in changing them id say just gwt them out by January

Post # 3
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Industrial/Modern

My wedding is July 18th 2015. I’m doing 8 months before because it’s a destination wedding for about a third or more of our guests so I want to give everyone time to plan. I’m going to include our website (better finish this lol) the date and location. 

Post # 4
744 posts
Busy bee

SummerBride2015:  I’m a June bride, and I am sending them out in October, 8 months in advance.  Everyone on my side has to travel for the wedding, so I wanted to make sure they have plenty of notice.  We’re sending them to almost everyone – even those in the bridal party, since everyone likes getting pretty stuff in the mail!

Just don’t send them to anyone that you are at all on the fence about inviting.  Some people say they just send them to the people they really, really want there, but we found that taking that approach was a little sticky, because people might see others’ save the dates (I always put the ones we get on the fridge), and will think they’re not invited, or think they were on the B list when they do get an invite.  So that’s something to consider when figuring out who to send them to.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors