July 2015 Destination Bee's?

posted 3 years ago in July 2015
Post # 3
1535 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@MrsRobertson2015:  eeeeeeeeeeeee! me too! but what i consider DW may be different from yours.

We’re canadian, planning a wedding in SC 🙂 July 13 2015! just booked the place 2 days ago and have a rough guest list and now just thinking of colours. We also bought our webside domain today ! yay!

Post # 5
1535 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsRobertson2015:  We’re planning on sending out STD’s 12-14 months before 🙂 u?

Post # 7
1535 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsRobertson2015:  that’s definitely a good time because people need to plan and save. In SC, they’ll need to find a villa they can book, even if it’s 1 year in advance. I had a friend want to do a DW and told people 5 months in advance, and no one could go because people already planned vacations for the year and didn’t have money

We’ve told a lot of people who we want to come already, so some people are already planning for it 🙂

Post # 7
120 posts
Blushing bee

Heeey!! Finally getting into these boards and posting! How are the wedding plans coming along?  We are getting married July 4 2015 at the Sandals Carlyle Montego Bay Jamaica. I have just recieved our invitations this week. Crazy how fast things are coming along. Any one found a dress yet??

Post # 8
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Wow – definitely behind the 8 ball here. Getting married in Bermuda July 2, 2015.  Not planning on sending out invites until end of November when I come back from my trip to Bemuda to finalize the details.  That would be 7 months out – is that not enough time?  I did not send out save the dates.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  iDesigner.
Post # 9
120 posts
Blushing bee

iDesigner:  I would think that would be enough time. I actually sent out like 6 this past week of people we had forgotten to send to .  We just wanted to give our close family and friends a full year to save and to make sure they had their vacation time. We didn’t do save the dates either.

Can you already search for flights to Bermuda in July?  I think that’s was our biggest set back with sending them out so early was waiting for flights to come available.

Post # 10
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

BusyLABee:  I am Riu palace peninsula June 2015!  Do you know much about how they handle photographers, ie do we have to book ourselves or have to use the hotel photographer.   And reception choices, I’m not sure what to do about that yet.  We can help each other!

Post # 13
209 posts
Helper bee

i will probably just use their in-house photographer.  That would probably be easier.   I’m not sure yet  what to do about the reception.  I wonder if we can just decide that when the wedding coordinator makes contact, I guess it’s 2 months before wedding date.   do you know if they have a cocktail hour after the wedding? Mine is at 4:00pm.  

Post # 14
209 posts
Helper bee

MrsBlake2015:  how exciting!  I wanted to get married in jamaica, originally at Half moon, since that’s where we got engaged. (We were on a cruise which had a stop in Jamaica.)  But, after getting the prices from Half Moon, decided on Cancun.  June 2015.  Sandals looks amazing!  FI has family with children, so that illuminated a lot of options.   What is your dress like?  

Post # 15
120 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve seen so many reviews of Sandals, I can not wait out these 36 weeks fast enough LOL .

I found this STolliBridal dress I am madly in love with but I’m 90% sure it’s over my budget LOL but there is a bridal salon nearby that has them so I will try it on soon

I just love the back. What kind of dress are you looking at?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  MrsBlake2015.
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors