July 2017 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 886
890 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

mrscorgi :  im at 9DPO, i refuse to test till ive actually missed my period, but the struggle is real. i have to hold out another week. 

Post # 887
2111 posts
Buzzing bee

Kslim13 :  DH has a pretty high sex drive and I’ve just been telling myself to get myself in the mood and just do it because the previous months I’ve hated looking back and thinking we could have BD on more days during my FW. Still EWCM  & another positive OPK today, so it looks like we’ll be going for 7 days straight 😂😑

Post # 888
1945 posts
Buzzing bee

Anyone who is good at chart reading, do you think this is accurate? Is it possible O day was later than the crosshairs? I’m so useless at this. AF late, negative FRER.

Post # 889
2111 posts
Buzzing bee

Kslim13 :  I’m glad I will most likely be distracted during my TWW this month… i have assignments coming out my ears and they are due in my TWW, so hopefully it’s enough to keep my mind off peeing on sticks.

Post # 890
2111 posts
Buzzing bee

garnobella :  I’m wondering how accurate the coverline is if you missed most of the temps at the beginning of the cycle? I think FF detects ovulation when there are 3 higher temps in a row? I’m not 100% sure though.

Post # 891
1945 posts
Buzzing bee

PorcelainBelle :  ahh, interesting. So it’s entirely possible that this cycle is inacurate? My average LP is 13 days, and I’m currently going on 16 with no sign of AF. Makes me wonder if I O’d later than FF is saying. 

Unfortunately I was unable to temp at the beginning of this cycle because they were travel days. If I’m not pregnant this month I will definitely use OPKs for the next cycle. 

Post # 892
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/26

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 19dp d&c

Ovulation Date: got a pos opk today (after a neg yest) but whether or not that’s accurate not sure

POAS Date: I still have hcg in my system so am taking them weekly to watch it lower but will try and hold off til 30 or 31st for a new pregnancy

Usual Cycle Length: 31

Cycles Trying: 2nd, first ended in mmc

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): bd yest coincidentally and are both sick so will aim for tomorrow, prenatals, opk’s

Trying anything new this month? No

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: What are you going to do this month besides TTC? Nothing exciting

Post # 893
230 posts
Helper bee

ladycomfypants :  unfortunately I’m a terrible sleeper & wake up constantly so haven’t been able to temp but I’ll try again!!! 

SeaOfLove :  started using them in Jan & Jan to May 100% no issue. June I never got the solid smiley just flashing. July not even a flashing!! It’s the exact same as my period always is. Same cramps, hormones, need to feed the beast 😀. Very confusing

Post # 894
4071 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

garnobella :  You usually need about 6 days of temps before O for the coverline to be accurate.  If you don’t feel confident with temping, you could add OPKs.  That will help pinpoint your O date!

Mrs2b2014 :  Oh no.. I’m so sorry about your mmc 🙁  I hope you get your sticky bean soon <3

dublingirl :  That is so weird!!  It might help to temp just to get a rough idea of when you ovulate.  Sorry about AF showing <3

Post # 895
4071 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Kslim13 :  You can do it!!  Keep holding out!  Best of luck <3

Post # 896
1586 posts
Bumble bee

mrscorgi :   apostrophecatastrophe :   PorcelainBelle :   JessieFay13 :   italianbride0508 :  Thanks, everyone! I’m still not sure I’ve wrapped my head around it. I just called and made my first appointments. No doctor’s visit until 8/9…. and now we wait! I just – I can’t even – I’m not sure if I feel guilty for now having gone tubing and having some beers, or if I’m glad that I didn’t know so I was able to enjoy my day. I’m going with the latter. Luckily my cousin had to cancel our sushi date today, so I don’t need an excuse for that, but I’m supposed to go tubing again on the 29th, sushi rescheduled for 8/14, and the wedding is 8/19. Who’s idea was it to get knocked up in the height of summer?! 

Side note – my friend keeps telling me it’s twins in there with those dark lines! surprised STOP IT!

Post # 897
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - historical mansion

MargaritaVille :  It’s totally fine if you had a few drinks before knowing you were pregnant. The fetus doesn’t start getting its nutrients from the mother for a few weeks. I forget how long exactly, but you are totally fine. OMG I didn’t want to say it, but I thought the same thing about the possibility of twins with such dark lines. There’s a huge variation in what’s normal with HCG levels, so who knows! 

Post # 898
1586 posts
Bumble bee

apostrophecatastrophe :  Right? I think I heard it’s around 6 weeks, so I’m not feeling too worried about it. I know my mother found out later than that and was in college at the time and went on to have me JUST fine. Part of me almost still went to sushi tonight anyways…. but, now I just have something to tell them at next month’s meetup!

ETA: Just read those tests are sensitive at only 20mIU. Now I want to pee on all the things to see!! Damnit!

Post # 899
1482 posts
Bumble bee

I’m out for this month, see some of you in August! 

Post # 900
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Kslim13 :  9DPO today, another BFN this morning. with DS I didnt get my bfp until 10/11DPO, so theres time. we only had one attempt in the fertile window so I’m not suprised to see negative tests! 

MargaritaVille :  those are some pretty dark lines! I’m not sure i believe that means twins though, in my last birthboard, our twin mom had some pretty avg looking lines, nothing shockingly dark early on. BUT every pregnancy is different! 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors