July 15th here… and I think I’m ahead of the game…
– The Officiant and we have already talked about the ceremony on created our own personal I do’s,
– The Location and have set up the floor plan for the reception
– The photographer and discussed “MUSTS” for the photos
– The Caterer and set out our menu items
– The decorator and have chosen our décor
– The florist and have set out the colours and style of arrangements.
– The DJ (but still need our DON’T play list… lol)
– My Hairstylist (still need my trial)
– My make-up artist (Still need my trial)
– Booked our ceremony musician (I’m lucky here as my son and his GF are extremely talented)
– The Limo
– The guest list (needs to be finalised)
– The Center pieces (yes I did them myself to save a bit of money)
– The ceremony decorations (again I made them but the decorator will set everything up)
– asked all of our attendants (and they all said yes)
– Purchased our attendants Thank You Gifts.
– Created and received our invitation and purchased postage.
– I purchased my flower girl dress (for my 18 month old Niece… my only brother’s only child so she’s pretty special)
– Purchased our rings.
What we have left to do:
– Have my Trials
– Order bridesmaid’s dresses (first week of Feb)
– Reserve menswear (Feb or March)
– Book our honeymoon (Feb or March)(We already know where we are going)
– Order wedding Favours (April)
– Address (April) and send the invites (May)
– Create a seating plan (June)
And Pick up our marriage licence (end of June early July)
So Ya I’m feeling pretty accomplished and relaxed at this point…