340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

110 days for me, July 1-2!!

Post # 19
1005 posts
Bumble bee

I can’t believe how close it is getting! 🙂 I have just sent out my invitations (destination wedding for 80% of guests, RSVP date May 1st), and purchased my flower girl dress, ring bearer suit, garter, and bridesmaid gifts. Making final decisions on a bridal clutch soon! I am in a bit of a weird situation where we will be living overseas until 7 weeks before the wedding, so I have done almost everything I can do from here, and then will have an insane amount to do right before! 

Post # 20
9 posts
Newbee

July 22, too! Yay! 

We’ve got all the major stuff down, it’s just the details of a diy wedding we’ve got going on – menu on chalkboard, etc. 

How’s everyone now? 

Post # 22
538 posts
Busy bee

110 days to go for us! This is our current job list:

– address the evening invites

– search for signage for the favours, post box, blanket basket. The only sign I do have is for my guest book (bench).

– zero in on gifts for the bridal party, I have an idea for my girls, it’s just finding the right thing. Leaving FI up to sorting the guys out.

– finish painting the picnic blanket basket and find some blankets to go in it!

– we have music picked, but we need to set it in stone

– decide on what canapés we would like, the caterers basically said they will do what we want, so long as it doesn’t require a deep fat fryer.

– I need a second hair trial and I need to arrange my first makeup trial.

– FI needs to go in and speak to the suit hire place, get measurements taken down, along with the rest of the guys.

– decide on our vows!!

Post # 23
220 posts
Helper bee

teacher-bee-in-the-sea :  We are now at 100 days!! So excited and stressed. Thank goodness for summers off! When is your last day with students? We are going so late this year, June 22! But that still gives me a month to take care of last minute details and DIY projects. 

Post # 24
1899 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

shakeyourhips :  we actually had to move our date since my fiancé’s father’s cancer became terminal. We now have 37 days until the wedding, our new date is May 27th. We are hoping he is able to make it…

My last day with students is June 5th so they’ll get to see me with my new last name for about a week 🙂 

We are also in escrow for our first home and move May 20th. 

And I’m applying for jobs for the summer and fall. I’m so stressed. Thank G-d for my anti anxiety medicine. 

Post # 25
112 posts
Blushing bee

45 days left for us!!! 🙂 We are so excited!!! Why can’t it be July yet????

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors