Post # 1
Ladies, 10 days until the big day! Who else has a good sized To-Do list to get done before the wedding?
FI and I have to
– Mail Thank You Notes (for gifts already trickling in!)
– Create Hall Layout (I’m bad…I REALLy keep putting this off. I’m hoping on the day we’re setting up just saying “put those here” will suffice…)
– Wrap presents for our Bridal Party
– Confirm the time with the officiant and the caterer (& hopefully make final payments)
– Create Playlist for Reception (We’ll be an ipod reception :D)
– Print Kiddos Activity Books
– Gather Props for Photobooth
– Print Signs for Food, Restrooms, and Photobooth
We have to pack up because we’ll be moving about 2 hours away a few days after the wedding!
What do y’all have going on this month?
Post # 3
Yay! DATE TWIN!!!!!!!
Can you believe it’s finally here?????
I need to:
Confirm with caterer
Confirm dinner for rehersal dinner
Finish some DYI sign projects for the reception
Pick out my bridal portrait
Get a mani/Pedi 🙂
Find a card for my new hubby on the big day
Mail some thank you cards
and I think that’s it…..I HOPE 🙂
Good Luck to you and Congratulations!!!!
Post # 4
Weeeeeeeee can’t believe its 10 days away!!! I’m supposed to be realllllyy nervous now right??
Ok my to-dos:
Complete 1 1/2 tutus for our bell-ringers
Complete hair accessories for bridesmaids
Receive my dress from alterations!
Pack for honeymoon
Get hair trial, make-up trial, facial and waxing done next week
Edit our engagement video with the videographer tomorrow
Get approval for our wedding pics venue
Help mom make 500 cupcake favours!
Ok we still have lots to do 🙁