(Closed) july 31 brides…since there is no june 31…..1 MORE MONTH TO GO!!!

posted 7 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Anela Garden Chapel & Japanese Cultural Center, Honolulu

beside myself in panic maybe! hehe. it’s all so surreal!

Post # 4
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I know!  I know!  So exciting!  I realized the same thing this morning that we have been denied a true “one month ’til the wedding” moment, since there is no June 31st.  On the plus side, I checked my registries this morning, and PEOPLE ARE BUYING US WEDDING GIFTS!  That means that we’re really getting married!  ..on the flip side though, we have SO MUCH TO DO in the next month.  Eek!  …and I only have two more weeks in Cali to get a lot of stuff done before I fly back east for my friend’s wedding and then my own.

Post # 6
85 posts
Worker bee

I’m super excited!  I can’t believe there’s only 30 days left!!!

Post # 7
1426 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I am just totally ready for it to happen.  I’m really excited, but I’m also tired of the build up.

Also- are you not supposed to open gifts til the wedding?  We’ve been opening and sending out TY notes as they arrived…

Post # 8
414 posts
Helper bee

Things are trucking along here. I’m having some major anxieties re: cold feet, but FI has been amazing in supporting all of my feelings. I just never thought I’d feel this way, especially about him. I’m just uber anxious, and it’s clouding my excitement Cry

Post # 9
96 posts
Worker bee

My dress has arrived and I’m yet to pick it up from my wedding planner. I think I’ll do it next week because FI is bringing my shoes from the US this Sunday 😀 I’m very excited, anxious….

Post # 10
99 posts
Worker bee

Yes, I’m very excited!  My mom is suppose to come in 3 weeks to help out (if she ever gets her plane ticket).  What stuff does everyone have left to do?  I need to make the seating chart, put together my OOT bags, make place cards, and meet with the coordinator to determine a timeline.  Oh, and we also need to get our marriage license.

Post # 13
283 posts
Helper bee

Less than 4 weeks to go, ladies! Time is passing by so fast.

The topic ‘july 31 brides…since there is no june 31…..1 MORE MONTH TO GO!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors