June, 1 2013 Pro Pic Recap – Lots and Lots of Pics!

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
2880 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 1998

@crjk2013:  congratulations you looked truly stunning:))) Your dress was amazing on you and your colour scheme was so pretty together!!!!

Post # 5
Hostess
10863 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@crjk2013: Congratulations! Love the pink. You both look so so happy.

Post # 6
796 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

What a sweet wedding day! I’d love to go to a ceremony in the mountains and a reception at a cabin. Your dress was so lovely on you!

Post # 8
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Your veil makes my life better. Just saying!

Post # 10
3806 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@crjk2013:  So adorable! I’m having 2 attendants too! 🙂

Post # 11
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Casa de España

@crjk2013:  First of all, congratulations on your wedding. Second, you looked absolutely STUNNING. Third, this is my dress too, so I’m seeing how lovely it looks on pictures. Bee @mylittleviolett got married recently wearing it too and the details look gorgeous on her pictures as well. I wish you a happy life with your husband. I can’t wait for October to finally wear mine. 🙂

Post # 12
2880 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 1998

You posted more since I lasted commented and they just keep getting more beautiful. All of the little details looked amazing. I love it all:))))))

Post # 13
2124 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m seriously so in love with your wedding. All of the details are so perfect. And I love your dress and especially how you added the sash, it is beautiful. I wore the same dress on our wedding day and I would have loved to try a sash like that!

Post # 14
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Everything looks gorgeous! That bundt cake is beautiful and so unique! And I am in LOVE with your hair!!

Post # 15
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Love… love, love your pictures. Beautiful wedding. 

Post # 16
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

veil  kiss shot is to die for! the lake reflection pics are beyond romantic, and the reception space is warm, inviting, and fun. congratulations on a beautiful wedding!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors