June 14th, 2014 brides!!!! Yay!!!!!

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Yay! One year! We’ve got a venue, caterer (came with the venue), dress, and photographer. Plus I know where I’m getting my cake though we won’t order it for awhile yet. We’re getting engagement pics done in 2 weeks. It’s getting real!

Post # 4
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@MUAbride2be:  Congrats!

I remember hitting the one year mark, it is so exciting and like I’ msure everyone is telling you – this next year will fly by with planning. Sounds like you have a good chunk of the major things done in advance 🙂

Post # 6
1168 posts
Bumble bee

@MUAbride2be:  Ahhh! Im so excited about the one year mark!

We have done:

Venue, Ceremony, Officiant, Invitations, Yarmulkes (having an inter faith marriage), photographer, my dress, bridesmaid dresses, florist, bakery, DJ and I am sure there are some others I am missing. We are trying to get as much done over the summer as possible because Im a 2nd year graduate student (and come fall-spring I will have very little personal time). 

Post # 7
434 posts
Helper bee

Offically 364 days to go! We have our venue and photographer hopefully buying my dress next month. And going cake tasting. I really need to find a DJ and a caterer.

Post # 9
542 posts
Busy bee

I have my dress, venue (ceremony/reception/caterer), officiant, DJ, photographer, florist, meeting with videographer tonight. I’ve been engaged since last April so I have had all this done for a while. Waiting til it gets a little closer to finish all the other “big things”

Post # 10
138 posts
Blushing bee

I just joined the June 14th club! We booked our venue, officiant, photographer, DJ, florist and baker for the cake! I also have my dress and wedding band!! Can’t wait until next June!!!

Post # 11
344 posts
Helper bee

I’ve got my dress, venue is booked! Church, caterer and videographer will be done by the end of the month hopefully!!! Freaking out so much to do!!! Weddings ahhhhh lol!

Post # 12
1168 posts
Bumble bee

@MUAbride2be:  lol! I am trying my very hardest to get as much as I can out of the way. I am in graduate school and will be graduating 1 month prior to the wedding. So to save myself from disaster mid-year I just booked everything early and am trying to do as much as humanly possible now! 

Post # 13
36 posts
Newbee

I’ve been engaged since last August and things didn’t start really rolling until last month! You ladies have so much stuff done!

-We booked our reception venue at exactly one year out

-Church is “softly reserved” for the ceremony (still figuring out fees/deposit)

-Pastor is FI’s grandfather

-selected our pre-marital counselor

-dress shopping with my mom in 3 weeks!

-engagement photos were done last month (still waiting for our pics)

-estimated guest list started

Still lots to do! Next we’re trying to figure out our photography and talk with this catering company. Good luck ladies!

Post # 14
121 posts
Blushing bee

Just reviving this thread! Heeeeeey ladies!!! 

Location is finalized (reception and ceremony), photographer confirmed, my dress, first dance song, processional, guest list, officiant…. is that it?

DJ tentatively booked, florist tentative, wedding bands and food will be chosen by next week!

Post # 15
434 posts
Helper bee

I still need a DJ, florist, gotta get the wedding band but we have what we want picked out. Need to order the bridesmaid dresses and all the guys have to get their tuxes. But we’re waiting till next month for that.

We just booked our honeymoon last week though!

I can’t believe Saturday is the 6 month mark.

Post # 16
23 posts
Newbee

So excited to be part of the June 14th club! I didn’t have a year mark as I just got engaged on 10/13/13, but I’m close to the 6th month mark which is super exciting!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors