(Closed) June 19, 2010

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

I feel like I need… everything to be done.

Still need BM dresses and STDs to be done. That’s bad. :p

Post # 5
3252 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

6 months! i know right!

Oh my!! i’m so anxious. I have a ton done…fitting for the tuxs today…fitting for the dresses tomorrow.

i’m a ball of nerves!

Post # 6
451 posts
Helper bee

I’m so anxious, It was funny when leaving family christmas yesterday on my fiances side where there were aunts and uncles from out of state saying well next time we see you, you’ll be walking down the aisle!!

Gave me butterflies in the stomache. I’m so excited!!!I took December off from ALL planning so I’m ready to get back into it in January starting with my first dress alteration on jan 7th!!! wooohoo!!

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

I feel like there is still so much to do!! 

Most of the vendors are booked, so just the million little details to work out. 

Post # 9
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

It is crazy how time is flying.  I still need to do invites and have the bridesmaids order their dresses.  Is there still time for this?  Bridal shops keep giving me guilt trips!

Post # 10
168 posts
Blushing bee

@Mandalynn–  We are on the same page!!  haha  I have all of the big stuff done, now I have to focus on invitations, decorations, flowers, and possibly favors?  We haven’t decided yet if we are even going to have favors, they will probably just get tossed in a drawer and forgotten about.  I do NOT want to waste all that money for them to be trashed.  What do you ladies think?  Good luck with wedding planning!

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee

We decided to do a donation as a favor for our guests because we felt the same way about people just throwing the favors away. Many of the charity sites have info on wedding favor donations. We decided to go with the American Cancer Society, and you can choose the paper color, font, and wording… they send a proof for approval, and then send them out; very easy! You can donate to them at any time (they don’t require it when you order the favors). 

Post # 12
3252 posts
Sugar bee

Its almost 2010 ladies!!!

The topic ‘June 19, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors