Post # 1
Ooohmygoodness – 5 months! This really makes me nervous – though I’m of course really excited too. I have a lot on my to-do list, like a bunch of DIY projects, so I’m trying to tackle those each weekend (taking week nights off maintains my sanity, which is also important!) plus the following:
-Go to cake tastings, select baker
-Book ceremony muscians
-Approve final invite proof and order invites
-Decide if I am doing an invite map – if so, order it
-Place tux rental orders (doing this weekend)
-Finalize decisions on bridal party gifts, begin to order them
-Finalize wedding transportation (this weekend) for bridal party
-Reserve shuttles for guests (by end of Jan.)
Whew! That is a lot! I better get my tush off weddingbee and get to work! What do you gals have to tackle the fifth month before the wedding?
Post # 3
I was just thinking that we had five months left yesterday! We are working on:
- decide on rehearsal dinner location and finalize menu
- looking into sound equipment for ceremony
- finalize cake flavors
- decide on suits and have guys order them by the end of February.
- first dress consult (I’m having my dress custom made. First meeting tomorrow!!)
- Get music to ceremony musicians
Post # 4
Hey Month twins!! I can’t believe 5 months left! It is making me nervous but excited as well!!!
I have plenty to keep me busy the rest of the month.
- DIY Birch Menu Holders
- Finishing Printing the last Accomodation Cards on our Invites
- Jan 23 Budior Session for my fiances Wedding Day Gift
- Jan 28 Meet with Caterer to decide on our menu
- Jan 29 Pick up Dress, it was hemmed and got my bustle
- Next month walk through our reception site during a wedding, just a sneak peak to see how to do tables when there are actually people in there!
- Start Menus sometime in February. We are only having one menu per table.
- Book our honeymoon to CO this weekend.
I feel like there is so much to do….but i’m being a procrastinator now. :-/