(Closed) June 19/20/21 brides: 100 day countdown!!

posted 9 years ago in June 2009
Post # 3
390 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Wow; what an eye-opener!  I knew it was getting close, but I have been avoiding actually counting because I know that I have so much left to do! My biggest stress right now is flowers.  I just can’t decide what I want for bouquets, etc., and I know I need to make a decision or I will be out of luck for a florist! Thanks for the motivating kick.  I’d better get started on wrapping things up.  Good luck to everyone!

Post # 5
101 posts
Blushing bee

I cannot believe it…I am SOOOO excited/nervous. I feel like I have SOOOO much to get done…

Post # 7
101 posts
Blushing bee

UMM Ditto on the fitness….grrrr and we are mailing invites on apr 10 with an rsvp date of may 20

Post # 8
397 posts
Helper bee

Wow can’t believe I missed this post.  Haven’t been keeping up on here lately!  I honestly can’t say I have THAT much to do.  I anxiously wait at work to come home and check the mail for RSVP’s!  I have to meet up with some vendors and do other misc. items.  We just got our marriage license last week! That was fun! It makes it more real feeling.  My bridal shower is on saturday!!  I can’t believe everything is happening so fast, it will be here before we know it!  Keep me informed on what your up to.  I feel like I’m missing something on my up to date (daily) list I have.  I don’t want any curve balls right before the wedding so I try to stay as organized as possible!!

Post # 9
321 posts
Helper bee

less than 2 weeks to go, how are you doing?

The topic ‘June 19/20/21 brides: 100 day countdown!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors