Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Frown

close!

Post # 4
275 posts
Helper bee

I’m with you!!  I have reception venue, church and photographer… I needed to get those done so I could feel relaxed!! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

That’s the plan!! We haven’t booked anything yet, but soon.

Post # 6
6893 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m not but just wanted to say – awesome date – it’s my birthday! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
119 posts
Blushing bee

YES! At least, we’re halfway there (and livin’ on a prayer… I’m from jersey, and so am legally obligated to make Bon Jovi references whenever the opportunity presents itself!) We have the church booked for June 2, 2012, but are still negotiating with our first choice venue for that date …. Fingers crossed!!!!

Post # 9
923 posts
Busy bee

Oooh… Me!!  I’m booked for 6/2/12 for our venue for the ceremony and reception, and for the photographer.  With June of this year being right around the corner I am starting to feel the need to really get moving on stuff.

I’m getting much more excited these last few days!

Post # 10
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Well it WAS the plan. Our venue is already booked for that day. Cry

Post # 11
1941 posts
Buzzing bee

We’re on the 1st, but the same weekend, so that semi-counts πŸ™‚

We’re sending our contract and first of deposits off in the mail tomorrow, yay! And we have one photog, though we haven’t done anything contract/deposit related b/c he’s a friendor. Oh, and my dress should be in by end of next month! Eeek!!!

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee

That was our original date, but we have had to postpone it a week.

Post # 13
275 posts
Helper bee

I’m with you!!  We have our church, reception venue and photographer picked.  Wedding website is made, honeymoon booked and save the dates are going to be printed soon! 

We did things a little early so that we have more time to save money… and relax a little!! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
119 posts
Blushing bee

@Garnety: So funny! We actually just decided not to go with our original first choice (Congress Hall in Cape May, where we spent our first annivesary!), because, while the venue itself is GORGEOUS and historic and ocean-adjacent and delicious and all kinds of good adjectives, we got a really bad vibe from the catering team as we tried to explain we didn’t want their usual “package” wedding but wanted to tweak some things to make it more individual πŸ™ so we’re on the hunt again, in northern jersey – any bees with unusual venue suggestions, please tell me!! πŸ™‚ What about you?

Post # 16
64 posts
Worker bee

im with u!!!! I have booked Heaven on earth for 6/2/2012!!! & i can’t wait !!!!! Now that is left to do is plan & wait omg!!!!

The topic ‘June 2, 2012 anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors