(Closed) June 2, 2012 Brides! TWO MONTHS!

posted 6 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

EEE!!! pardon my squeal, I’m starting to get very excited! After so many months of stress and planning and lying awake at night worrying about guest lists and booking vendors and whatnot, I am relieved that everything seems to be falling into place now, and I can just start thinking about how much fun it’s going to be! I am probably most excited about walking down the aisle, since I will be “in hiding” before then and won’t see Fiance or any of the guests until that moment. I am also really excited about Fiance seeing my dress for the first time – I can’t wait to see what he thinks! I am the most nervous about something major going wrong – not little hiccups, I know those will happen, but I can’t help but think flat tire on my way to the ceremony, drunk person knocks cake over, etc. Regardless, I’m not going to let anything spoil the day for me. I can’t believe it’ll be here before we know it!

Post # 4
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Woop woop!!!  Invitations are sent, flights are booked, honeymoon is paid for, dress is shipped to Seattle where wedding is taking place … haha now we just have to do a little better on our “diet” — not so much for the dress since that’ll fit either way, but for the beach in the Bahamas 😉 and Fiance might have to wear some man-Spanx to get his uniform to close 😉

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! This is me being excited and clapping my hands:

The topic ‘June 2, 2012 Brides! TWO MONTHS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors