(Closed) June 2010 Brides? Date? Dress? Pics?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2397 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am getting married June 18th 2009… I just bought my dress this weekend and I’m so excited ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ This is the wrong color, it will be white…

[attachment=375798,48601]

Post # 5
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Date:  June 26,2010

Venue: Church of where fiance family attend (Moss Point MS),

[attachment=375830,48612] [attachment=375830,48613]

Post # 6
1562 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

ooooh i LOVE the dresses on this thread! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m June 26, 2010.

Colors – Orange, Brown & Ivory

Venue – Mavris Center in downtown Indianapolis. Mavris Center

I’m very lucky that I’m marrying my caterer!!! lol

My photographer I found through work – her mom works at my place of employment…I’m getting unlimited pics – ALL day – for $1500! her work is AMAZING!

Since my husband (btw, we’re ‘legal’ but our wedding is next june…) is a caterer, their biggest client is a winery – so obviously our wine/champagne is going to be VERY inexpensive.

One of the guys he works with is a bartender.

Another is a professional DJ.

My flowers, I’m doing “DIY” – but a friend at work does wedding flowers as a hobby, so she will be helping put them together.

My invites are all DIY

I also just got confirmation from my godfather this weekend, who is a (now retired) minister – who I’ve wanted to be the one to marry me since I was a child…said YES!

Here is my dress:

Everything is coming together!!!!

Post # 8
750 posts
Busy bee

My date is June 5, 2010

My dress is the Casablanca 1900: http://picasaweb.google.com/uscpixie/MyDress#

We’re getting married (ceremony and reception) at the Grand Event Center in Long Beach, CA.

I think my colors will be mostly black, white, and silver with kelly green and maybe plum. I want to do centerpieces of lanterns and moss.

Next on the agenda is finding a photographer.

Post # 9
307 posts
Helper bee

My dress is a Private Label By G. I actually got the grad dress version because I didnt want a train… hello discount! And it is in Ivory, not blue. thought the one I tried on was bright purple.

Our date is June 14th, 2010… yes I know its a tuesday.

Colours: greens, blues, purples, and yellows.

Location: Anvil Island, at the camp I’ve attended since I was 9. we’ve rented the camp grounds.

Currently I am looking into flowers, booking the boat to get us there, we have our guest list both for the wedding, and for a reception we are doing a couple weeks later. We have a smaller budget then most, and we are actually under budget. We have booked our honeymoon to maui… cant wait! I have our invites, just need to do some magic in photoshop and in word to set them up and then print and piece together. Its all just falling into place.

[attachment=376126,48694]

Post # 10
4466 posts
Honey bee

I’m June 12, 2010.

We’ve got the venue (a country club), ceremony location (town park), DJ, transport (H3 limo and trolley for later in the evening), bridesmaids dresses chosen (the girls just have to find/buy them), colors are pink and green (think watermelon), and we hopefully make a final choice on the photog next weekend.   Our "theme" is formal garden party and I think everything (including my dress) is starting to tie in together.

And here’s my dress:

[attachment=376247,48731]

Post # 13
685 posts
Busy bee

I’m a June bride and my dress came in.  It’s funny how everyone told me to order my dress well in advance as they may take anywhere from 6-8 months to arrive.  Lo and behold, I received a call not too long ago telling me my dress was in.  Yup, it only took 3 months.

I will be wearing Maggie Sottero’s SaBelle dress.  As badly as I want to post a pic with me wearing my dress, I’m a little paranoid about the whole world knowing.  So I’m not going to post the pic Tongue out.

Post # 14
339 posts
Helper bee

I’m a 6/5/10 bride.  I have: church, reception venue, photographer, florist, dj, transportation, chair covers, ordered my dress late August. My dress is Casablanca 1920.  My colors are a mix of purples with yellow and raspberry.  My BMs will wear a B2 by Jasmine in scarlet. I’ll have white chair covers with “plum” colored sashes.  Still thinking about colored fabric napkins.  The centerpieces will be half a mix of all my colors and the other half are 3 different sized glass vases with sumbmerged tulips in one , submerged orchid maybe in the other, and a small yellow floral arrangement in the third vase.  We’re working on the cake.  We went to one tasting so far.  This has all been sooo much fun for me.  I never thought that I’d get this into wedding plannning. But, it’s been a blast! 

[attachment=378513,49030]

Post # 15
14 posts
Newbee

I’m June 26, 2010. So far we have our ceremony and reception venues, coordinator, wedding party, I’ve just chosen my dress and plan to order it in the next few weeks (Winnie Couture’s Ilana. She stole my heart…)

I’ve been told we’re a little bit behind, so we’re getting ready to up the ante and pick up the pace…October we’re devoting to choosing a D.J., photographer, and bridesmaids’ dresses…we’re also taking our engagement pics in two weeks. Yay!

Eek! ๐Ÿ™‚ <3

Post # 16
69 posts
Worker bee

I’m June 19 too!  Looking at these posts I feel a little behind, oh well!  Friday is the big dress shopping day, so hopefully I’ll have a dress to post after that. Otherwise, I have figured out the venue (winery in Central Coast CA), catering (BBQ), and DJ, and I have friends doing the photography, cake and flowers!  I have a couple of color scheme options but it will probably just apply to the bridesmaid dresses.  I am probably not doing too much decorating…we picked the wedding location because it provides a beautiful backdrop without any effort or decorations (a big deal because we’re planning from across the country!)  And today I’m working on blocking off hotel rooms.  Wedding planning is so fun! 

The topic ‘June 2010 Brides? Date? Dress? Pics?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors