(Closed) June 2010 Brides! What are you procrastinating on?

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Ugh, the question is what haven’t I been procrastinating on!  The main things are centerpieces too!  We also still need to find a limo company!

Post # 5
1250 posts
Bumble bee

I’m procrastinating on drawing up the timeline for the day of and the week of the wedding. Its just way too overwhelming for me to deal with right now!

Post # 6
1752 posts
Buzzing bee

For what ever reason, we are procrastinating on asking our readers to read… don’t know why… we also have to figure out our reception music, fast.

Post # 7
1184 posts
Bumble bee

What have I’ve been procrastinating on since I’m a June bride? The question is what have I NOT been procrastinating on lol. Let’s see:

I got the venue booked. I need to finalize the details.. I’m having a unity candle and a special song playing during it… but I need to finalize prelude songs… 

I go the reception booked. Need to finalize the centerpieces, bought all the vases and marbles I’m putting at the bottom.

My sister is providing the DJ.

My mom is providing the Caterer.

I’ve sent out the std’s and the invitations…

We’ve found, booked and paid off the photographer…

Picked a florist (but haven’t chose or ordered the flowers

Chose a baker but haven’t ordered the cake..

We’ve booked the Limo

We’ve booked the honeymoon… 

The main things that I’ve been procrastinating…

-Attire: Getting all the groomsmen and ushers to get fitted. Getting all my undergarments and jewelry. 

-Buying wedding party gifts

-making ceremony programs

-Ordering the flowers (choosing the color of the roses)

-I just need to order the cake as well..

I don’t know if I’m missing anything else. But that’s all I can think of for now……

Post # 8
451 posts
Helper bee

hmm, i would say my programs. They are taking me forever to assemble since I’m tying them closed with ribbons. I think 20 an hour are not enough, but it doesn’t help i’m a faithful Twins fan and happen to do them everynight during a game, hmmmmm, maybe i should pick a different time to do them 🙂

Post # 9
220 posts
Helper bee

I am still procrastinating on the wedding programs, and ironing out all the details of the day! Time is flying by though!

Post # 10
1184 posts
Bumble bee

When I saw the topic of this post I kinda freaked for a moment, because I was all saying to myself, “Wasn’t I the one who started this topic?” Did they erase my first comment…. and why? LOL. 

Well, thanks for starting a new one… because I really need that push…. to get things done! and we are getting closer and closer to our date….

I’m only 38 days away… 

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/june-brides-what-are-the-things-you-have-been-procrastinating-on

Post # 11
1995 posts
Buzzing bee

I need to get transportation – we’re not booking a limo – hoping for a friends’ big car to drive down the street to the hotel.

I need to finish my paper pomanders for aisle.

I need to wrap BM gifts

I need to finalize details w/caterer & florist.

I need to drop off items @ vendors – cake stand, vases, cake topper

I need to order beverages – and purchase water & soda

I need to fill 11 rooms in our hotel room block – this is the killer!!!!!!

Post # 12
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I need to get in touch with the DJ to let him know the songs we want played during our ceremony. I had a nightmare last night that our ceremony had no music. Ack!

I need to write my vows…just as soon as finals are over this week, I swear I will get it done.

I need to iron out the details of our ceremony with my friend/officiate.

I need to magically change FMIL’s attitude.

Thankfully I’m not doing programs or else I know I’d been putting those off until the last minute!

Post # 13
814 posts
Busy bee

the centerpieces, appetizers, silverware, gifts!!! ugh, and a not so short list of other things that need done still!

Post # 14
220 posts
Helper bee

LOL Well after looking at everyone elses, I still have lots more to do than just the programs! Does anyone else have any anxiety over this?

Post # 15
118 posts
Blushing bee

Dido with the centerpieces !!!  I can’t seem to stick with any one flower arrangement!!

Post # 16
62 posts
Worker bee

honestly, everything. i am SO tired and with graduation approaching and family coming in to town i have wayyy too much going on!

The topic ‘June 2010 Brides! What are you procrastinating on?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors