(Closed) June 2011 Brides—Have you booked your Honeymoon yet?

posted 7 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Today is exactly 6 months from my wedding date πŸ™‚

We narrowed down our honeymoon location a few weeks ago and I know FH has looked into some of the things we’ll do there. We’re going to Napa and San Fransisco so he’s going to find different wineries to visit and hotels in both cities. We don’t have anything booked yet though.

I think there’s still plenty of time to get things booked. It does depend on where you’re going though. When we were considering going overseas, I wanted to have everything booked and nailed down by February just because lots of people travel in the summer.

Post # 4
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Still no idea on where we are going! I just figured if we can’t figure something out we’ll spend a week at the beach in south carolina. Thats my last resort if we can’t decide on something :/

Post # 5
56 posts
Worker bee

We haven’t booked yet, but we have decided where we are going.  We will be winery hopping in Michigan!

Post # 6
Hostess
11299 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

We haven’t decided, we can’t get excited about anything.

Post # 7
186 posts
Blushing bee

We booked ours about a month ago — caribbean cruise πŸ™‚

Post # 8
843 posts
Busy bee

We’ve decided where we’re going (The French and Italian Riviera…a bit of a European roadtrip) but nothing is booked yet.  Still doing all the research!

Post # 9
160 posts
Blushing bee

we are going to aruba! but not until the first week of july… so excited. my date is june 4th!!! ahhh time is flying!!

Post # 10
124 posts
Blushing bee

Oh my goodness, 6 months!  Panic attack ensues… 

I don’t think we’ve booked anything yet (the fiance’s in charge of the honeymoon and he likes to surprise me).  We’re getting married in Honolulu so I think we’re going to Lanai for the honeymoon. It should be nice and relaxing… I’m looking forward to it.

Post # 11
203 posts
Helper bee

CEDAR POINT AMUSEMENT PARK!!! It’s the #1 amusement park in the world and we only live an hour away πŸ™‚  3 days of rollercoasters, we can’t wait πŸ™‚

Post # 12
39 posts
Newbee

We’re spending 9 days in Playa del Carmen at The Royal Resort.  I booked it a couple months ago when I got a bonus at work so I wouldn’t accidentally spend it.

Post # 13
1030 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

We haven’t decided either!!!!

Post # 14
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Nope – we’re still debating what to do and where to go. πŸ˜‰

Post # 15
231 posts
Helper bee

We haven’t booked yet but plan on doing it this week. We’re going to El Dorado in the Mayan Riviera for 5 nights. We found a great deal through a travel agent on tripology.com…a lot cheaper than we found anywhere else online!

Post # 16
14503 posts
Honey Beekeeper

We had planned on going to Mexico to my aunts vacation house, but that area lit up like a Christmas tree a few months ago and with the new TSA stuff going on FH said forget it πŸ™

But we will just go to our cabin in the Ozarks and spend two weeks lying around and fishing :), one of my favorite past times.

The topic ‘June 2011 Brides—Have you booked your Honeymoon yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors