(Closed) June 2012?

posted 7 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

ME me me!!! I was about to post something but you beat me to it! hehe So have you done anything yet?

Post # 4
1003 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Me as well! June 2012 is when all the cool people are getting married.

Post # 5
67 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married June 29, 2012!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all the planning is going well for everyone!! So where are you all getting married? I’m a Chicago bride getting married at the Brookfield Zoo!!!!

Post # 6
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Im getting married in Mexico ay! ay! hehe 

@sceeder: I totally agree

Post # 8
67 posts
Worker bee

@lilyfaith: Yeah we looked at Cafe Brauer and I loved it but it was way out of our budget also. Salvage One looked beautiful, I’m sure your wedding with be amazing!! Wow you have your dress already!?!? Where did you go for it? I am just beginning to look at dresses…..I’m already overwhelmed LOL. 

Post # 10
67 posts
Worker bee

@lilyfaith: That’s so great! How are you storing it? I had a similar experience last month at the Running of the Brides sale downtown and ended up purchasing my dress. I agree that Chicago venues are insanely overpriced. Salvage One looks awesome though! I love the exposed brick and the very urban feel of it! I was looking for Chicago venue inspiration and I came across this beautiful wedding there:

http://www.strictlyweddings.com/blog/2010/05/featured-weddings-sacha-and-kevin-strictlyweddings-com/#comments

We are getting married in front of the Roosevelt Fountain, having cocktail hour in their new Bear exhibit, and the reception in their wedding pavilions. I can’t wait I’m soooo excited!!

Post # 11
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

At the moment I am a tentative June 30, 2012 bride. I know my profile says otherwise, but FI and I just ran into some visa troubles. The papers won’t be processed in time for our original September 2011 wedding and we didnt want to take the risk of losing all that money if his paperwork isn’t finalized so we decided to move the date back. I thought about December 2011, but he said it takes away from being in the Riviera in the winter which I agree. April would be too rainy and so June was the next option. Though we’re disappointed it’s better to be safe than sorry because if his visa isn’t complete by the time the wedding arrives it would just be an expensive party that even he couldn’t attend! So we’re planning as usual though because we have so many things to manage.

Happy planning to everyone! The time will fly by 🙂

Post # 12
592 posts
Busy bee

Hey ladies,

I’m another June 2012 bride from Chicago. Just got officially engaged last weekend, so we will start looking at venues very soon. I’m hoping for June 30th, 2012 – but the exact date will probably be determined by when we find the venue and if it’s available. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Post # 13
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@flutterbi: *waves* Hey fellow grad!

Hi all! I’m a tenative June 2012 bride and also from Chicago. I very seriously doubt we’ll be married in the city due to budget constraits, so we’re thinking about either Florida or California. Date will likely be June 21, 2012. That’s all for now!

Post # 14
2714 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hi everyone!

I’m a June 2012’er too! Haven’t picked a venue yet, but we’re hoping to find something we love available on June 30th because that is the date of our 7 year dating anniversary!! How perfect is that?!

I live in NYC, but am planning my wedding in the Albany area. I’m so excited to start planning!

Post # 15
33 posts
Newbee

hi!  tentative June 2012 bride here 🙂 

Post # 16
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

June 24 2012 bride here!! We’re planning a SoCal afternoon wedding with an In ‘n Out truck from allll the way in NYC.   We’ve narrowed down venues and picked colors, but right now, our only daily wedding task is saving money and folding paper cranes 🙂

The topic ‘June 2012?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors