(Closed) June 2013 Babies Part 12- They are being born :)

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
4356 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Since the thread got made right after I posted..

@MrsDW:  Thanks for the update! Before I logged on I was just thinking “I wonder if any bee’s are having/have had their babies overnight or this morning”. 

@mrskrumpet Good Luck momma!

Went to see a movie with DH this morning and had stabbing/cramping pains on my cervix the whole time! Was mega uncomfortable, didn’t help that the movie wasn’t all the great either. It was the Hangover III, and it’s really not that good at all. I was pretty bummed.

Post # 5
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Vandiver Inn

@mrskrumpet Ahhhhh, thanking of you! Good luck! 🙂

Post # 6
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@Sweethart:  thanks for making this thread! Hopefully we’re still on this thread by the time my kiddo comes. 

@MrsSawyer:  no problem! 🙂 and im with sweetheart, maybe baby’s engaging for you! 

@bwaychic: glad you found your replacement part online! 🙂

We got the car seat base installed. Hubby’s half way through cleaning out the baby closet. I’m working on cleaning out our pantry (nesting? Lol) and a million loads of clothes to wash and get put away for the season. Then tackling 2 freezer meals. Exhausting Sunday!

Post # 7
4356 posts
Honey bee

@Sweethart:  I hope so!! Although I’m not itching for baby to arrive just yet, any sign that my body is doing some work is good so I can avoid induction!

How are you feeling? Any sort of feeling that things are happening?

Post # 9
1572 posts
Bumble bee

@MrsSawyer:  I’ve been having the prickling/stabbing pains in my cervix when I walk around, hopefully it means progress! And I also heard from another friend that the Hangover 3 was no good, sorry to hear about that! I know how taxing it is to go to a movie at this stage – when I went last sunday, my feet swelled up like water balloons!

Post # 10
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Here’s a copy of the due date list!  It’ll be interesting to see how close we all come.  Does anyone know Saltybalty’s actual birth date?  I know it was a few days ago…

Faye0314: 6/1- Girl

ellebeerob: 6/2- Boy

Sweethart: 6/2- Green

saltbalty: 6/2- Boy

MrsKrumpet: 6/4- Girl

bjm1119: 6/6- Boy

stillme: 6/8- Green

SBMT: 6/9- Girl

MyFavoriteChords: 6/9- Boy 

CaptainSpaulding: 6/9 –Boy

thesaurus rex: 6/11- Girl

dreamocracy: 6/12- Girl

MrsSawyer: 6/12- Green

Katielu: 6/14- Boy

Chappers10: 6/14- Green

legalese: 6/15- Girl

Snowy414: 6/17- Girl

Cwoodward: 6/17- Boy

BichonFrise: 6/18- Boy

anotherbee: 6/18- Boy

araneidae: 6/19- Girl

bwaychick: 6/21- Girl

MrsLox: 6/22- Girl

MissChanandlerBong: 6/22- Boy

Ms lovestruck: 6/22- Girl

MrsDW: 6/24- Boy

SimplyChic11: 6/24- Boy

Robin_Sparkles: Girl

ChelseaRichard: Girl

Post # 11
1949 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@MrsSawyer:  dh and I went to see hangover 3 as well and you’re right, it wasn’t all that great. But I was expecting that going in. 

Pas for the stabby pains in the cerviix, one of my other mom groups claim that those are signs of dilation. I’ve been having them off and on for a couple weeks now, but had been attributing them to gas. Thy might not be, so they could definitely be a good sign!

im trying to read up on the posts, but I just don’t have the energy to keep up with th conversation here. 

Pas for me, I’m just generally uncomfortable these days. I’ll be 37 weeks on Tuesday, and I’m having lots of stretching lower abdomen pains and lots of BH now, but no contractions. I think he’s engaging and getting ready to drop, so I’ve been doing a bit off walking to try and help him out.  My feet are killing me now and my back is getting more sore every day. I’m basically ready for him to show Up at this point. I’d be ok with a may baby!

Post # 13
7772 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

@bwaychick:  Can I join the list?  I am 6/3 with a girl! 

Post # 14
4519 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Who gave birth besides saltybaby? I have been really bad at keeping up with the posts. I’ll try to go back and search.

I’m 38 weeks and 1 day today… have been feeling lots of menstrual-like cramps and lots of shooting pains in the crotch, but those have been going on forever. The menstrual cramping is more intense than usual. I’m hoping this means baby will be here soon, because I’m ready! I’ve maxed out on all my maternity clothes and am just feeling really huge and uncute. 😛 

Post # 15
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@bwaychick:  I think SimplyChic’s date was moved up by a week. Ill try to check with her on Facebook. 

@stillme:  I can’t remember the first one, but MrsKrumpet was in labor this morning, progressing slowly though.

Post # 16
4519 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@MrsDW:  Oh I think it was ballet…? I remember that she went early, before saltybaby. And mrskrumpet now! So exciting! I can’t believe we’re at this point already… man, I hope I go soon, too. 

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies Part 12- They are being born :)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors