June 2013 Babies – Part 4!!!

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
701 posts
Busy bee

For those that were curious about old navy, I am in line buying my first pair of mat jeans now! I got the full panel in my normal size. When I was pulling them up I thought no way, but once I got them up they fit great. I doubt they’ll last more than a month or two but it was worth it to me not to feel like I was busting a sag!

1473 posts
Bumble bee

We are having a baby BOY!!! :)  

My intuition was absolutely correct. And Momma is already shopping hehe! 

1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@ellebeerob:  eeek! Exciting! 

@bwaychick:  I’ve been preaching my love of old navy for maternity clothes! I just don’t love the full panel jeans I have on… I feel like they are too big but they are the same size the rest of my pants & jeans are from there. Maybe I just don’t like the cut…

254 posts
Helper bee

@bwaychick:  thanks for the old navy size tip!

@ellebeerob:  so glad that your baby cooperated and it’s so exciting that your intuition was correct!

yay to having a baby boy and a girl in our little group so far! these gender reveals are making me so jealous that my anatomy appointment is still 2 weeks away.

1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@saltybalty:  2 weeks to go? THAT makes me jealous! Mine is just over 6 weeks away!! :( being the baby of our group is no fun! Lol

1473 posts
Bumble bee

Baby didn’t cooperate until literally the last minute of my ultrasound. He was sitting on his little behind Indian style, playing with his toes! Ha! I was nearly in tears and at the last second he gave up and laid down to show us the goods :)

1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@ellebeerob:  I’m pretty sure that’s how my kid will be. 

To all the momma’s that had 16w ultrasounds… Did the tech say how positive they were in the gender? I’m seriously considering paying for an early gender ultrasound. 

701 posts
Busy bee

@ellebeerob:  Congratulations!!!  I loved my little nephew so much as a baby (I still do!) he was so sweet.  You are gonna love having a boy.  I love that your intuition was correct!

@MrsDW:  I don’t know if my size worked because I got the “skinny” style?  Maybe that style is more snug than the others.  It also has some stretch.  And, I’m with you- my gender scan in February 12.  I’m also bummed because DH won’t be able to be there- he is going to be out of town all month working, so there’s no way to postpone.  I thought about having them write it on a card, and waiting until he gets home, but we are both too impatient for that!

@saltybalty:  I’m attaching a picture of the Old Navy jeans so you can get an idea. For some reason it is sideways, but you get the idea…

701 posts
Busy bee

I’m attaching it rightways up, that sideways will drive me crazy

1915 posts
Buzzing bee

@MrsDW:  Don’t worry momma.My scan isn’t until jan 23. I’m pretty sure if we go by o date I’m behind you…. But I’m going by LMP cause it makes me feel better for now ;) I’m betting my due date will change and I’m expecting a July baby!

1915 posts
Buzzing bee

@bwaychick:  Omg, I feel huge compared to you! Your bump is so little andwith the point like it should be! Mine is just pushed out fat :(

1915 posts
Buzzing bee

Also I think my fingers are starting to swell at night. I justahead a heck of a time getting my rings off!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.