Pink :) : (12 votes)
    41 %
    Green :) : (8 votes)
    28 %
  • Post # 3
    2263 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

It’s a boy πŸ™‚ Couldn’t upload a picture today but maybe tomorrow when I have more time. Found out I also have an anterior placenta- which is probably cushioning all the baby’s movements because it’s kicking up a storm and I can’t feel a thing. Nothing to worry about though. The baby’s also measuring big for nearly 22 weeks, more like 23/24 so I’m wondering if I’m actually due a few weeks earlier than the 24th (already preparing for it in my mind). Big healthy boy πŸ™‚ No heart problems or other issues, all systems up and running well. He kept sucking his thumb and covering up his man parts and being generally difficult lol.

Good news all around though. The midwife said I’m doing all I can for the charlie horses and sciatica- will be doing more stretches more often as well. I’m thinking the baby’s weighing heavily on the nerve as he’s over a pound now. I’m not that big so it somewhat scares me. D: Wondering if he’ll be too big to deliver if he comes full term.

(reposted this here as the old thread was a bit long) 

Will try to upload pictures tomorrow we got some really cute shots of his face in 3D and him sucking his thumb. :3 

Post # 4
    2263 posts
    Buzzing bee

3D preview- the rest are 2D, I like how you can see his hand in his mouth in this one. :3 will try to get the rest up tomorrow. usually 3D creeps me out but I really liked this shot. 

Post # 5
    1572 posts
    Bumble bee

@SimplyChic11:  Aww congrats on your boy! πŸ™‚ Seeing them move around in the ultrasound is so amazing!

Post # 6
    1760 posts
    Buzzing bee

@SimplyChic11:  *hugs* due date momma!  Well maybe not for long… I hope they move your due date up!  We are so alike… I couldn’t get any amazingly good pictures of the boy either because he was being difficult lol.  

@Sweethart:  Thank you for starting the newest thread!  

I’m off to go continue looking at nursery ideas and finish buying clothes at Old Navy online lol.  I feel like I ballooned up overnight.  The shirt I was wearing last week that I got compliments for looking skinny in, I put on today (different color same size) and was told “baby parker” is looking big.  (Thats a name for the boy we were throwing around at work).  Ugh!  

Post # 7
    695 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

Due date and gender standings: 

Faye0314: 6/1- Girl

ellebeerob: 6/2- Boy

Sweethart: 6/2- Green

saltbalty: 6/2- Boy

MrsKrumpet: 6/4- Girl

bjm1119: 6/6- Boy

stillme: 6/8- Green

SBMT: 6/9- Girl

MyFavoriteChords: 6/9- Boy

CaptainSpauling: 6/9 –Boy

thesaurus rex: 6/11- Girl

dreamocracy: 6/12- Girl

MrsSawyer: 6/12- Green

Chappers10: 6/14- Green

legalese: 6/15- Girl

Cwoodward: 6/17- Boy

BichonFrise: 6/18- Boy

anotherbee: 6/18- Boy

araneidae: 6/19- Girl

bwaychick: 6/21- Girl

MissChanandlerBong: 6/22- Boy

MrsLox: 6/22- Girl

MrsDW: 6/24- Boy

SimplyChic11: 6/24- Boy

Ballet513: EDD??– Girl

Robin_Sparkles: EDD ??- Girl

ChelseaRichard: EDD??- Girl

Post # 8
    1760 posts
    Buzzing bee

@bwaychick:  Great minds think alike!  I was just going through to update the list and post it here. πŸ™‚  Thanks!!

Post # 9
    2263 posts
    Buzzing bee

@MrsDW:  hugs back! yay! nice to share a due date with a really active boy too lol it’s frustrating but also really neat to watch them move around. 

Post # 10
    1760 posts
    Buzzing bee

Hoping the boards are fixed… My comments weren’t going through last night…

@SimplyChic11:  our boy was flipping around whenever they were trying to measure his heart. And using his placenta like a pillow or hiding behind his hands, so we have no good face shots πŸ™

We are finally telling my family what gender the baby will be on Saturday. So next week we can hopefully finish our registry. Downfall is that the bedding we want is cheaper online than any store we would register at. Do I create an online registry for that store and hope someone sees it? Or just buy the bedding ourselves? It’s slowly feeling more real πŸ™‚

Post # 11
    4355 posts
    Honey bee

@SimplyChic11:  Congratulations on your little boy!!! That 3D pic is adorble, really makes me want to get a 3D ultrasound done πŸ™‚

On to part 7 already! Wow! I’m 23 weeks today! Where does the time go?

Post # 13
    1474 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

@SimplyChic11:  Congrats on your little boy! I am amazed at the detail on 3d ultrasounds! I have an anterior placenta too, but now that I’m 24 1/2 weeks I feel him like CRAZY every day!

@bwaychick:  Ballet513 is due June 2nd, and I believe Robin_Sparkles is too. I didn’t see Sea_Bass on the list but she’s Team Green due June 17 πŸ™‚

I went to the chiro/physical therapist last night and got good news and bad news! Bad news: I have pelvic girdle syndrome just as I suspected, and my hip joints are REALLY stressed. I can no longer work out until they give me clearance, and then it will likely be swimming only. Good news: I love swimming! AND my chiropractor and his wife are huge advocates of natural birth and had their children naturally. They let me know about a hospital that just opened a new midwife unit that’s in our area. We are calling today to find out if its covered by our insurance! So I unexpectedly found a new advocate for my birth plan πŸ™‚

Post # 15
    4355 posts
    Honey bee

@ellebeerob:  That sucks about the pelvis πŸ™ but the midwife and hospital news is fantastic! I hope your insurance covers it.

I’m feeling the baby move much higher than I was before on a consistant basis now. I feel (and can see from the outside) thumps near my ribs which is totally cool. What isn’t so cool? I felt the baby kick my bladder the other day. It was the first time I felt it but it was too crazy! I’d feel *thump* and think OMG I have to pee, then nothing.. then *thump* OMG I have to pee. I didn’t think I would be able to pin point it like that but I’m 100% sure that’s what was going on. Baby was probably mad that my bladder was encroaching on it’s space. Seriously, my baby seems most active when I’m annoying it (full bladder, bending over or sitting with my uterus kind of compressed, when I’m hungry and my stomach rumbles little one starts kicking to tell me to eat haha).

I should probably take a new bump picture today.. if I don’t fall asleep at my desk *yawwwwwwn*.

Post # 16
    2263 posts
    Buzzing bee

Thanks all πŸ™‚ We didn’t pay for a 3D one but the tech was extremely nice and did it for free just to get better shots for us. πŸ™‚ I love my ob-gyn group! there is another picture of my son sucking his thub straight on. So cute! πŸ™‚ It’s 2D but I can see his little lips latched onto his fingers. 

Can you all believe how far we are now?! It’s starting to become more and more real as I realize I only have a few months to get everything together. DH and I are also stuck between two names right now. Dean and Dominic. I think our plan is going to be picking out a good middle name for each and waiting to see what he looks like at birth. 

I hope I feel him soon! He moves around like crazy but the anterior placenta is acting like a pillow for his feet. During the ultrasound he buried his face into the wall and kept kicking his legs back and forth like hubby does at night in his sleep lol drives me insane! 

The topic ‘June 2013 Babies-Part 7!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors