(Closed) June 2013 brides … favors ?

posted 5 years ago in June 2013
  • poll: Which favor would you prefer for a June wedding?
    Love Birds Salt & Pepper Shakers : (3 votes)
    10 %
    Two Pea's in a Pod Salt & Pepper Shakers : (4 votes)
    13 %
    Love S'more Package : (23 votes)
    77 %
  • Post # 3
    343 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I prefer the s’mores since we don’t really use a salt or pepper shaker.

Post # 4
    3093 posts
    Sugar bee

I voted for s’mores but I’d love any gift truly 🙂  So about the salt shakers, I’d say they’d be super cute and fun especially if they tied in with your theme??  If they’re just cute then maybe s’more would be more fun!

For our June 2013 wedding we are giving all of our guests scratcher tickets in a pretty envelope.  Our theme is dia de los muertos and we’ll be using loteria cards in our decor so lottery tickets sort of fit in.  We’re going to write a little message about wishing out guests luck and love or something like that.  I’m also in the camp that if it can’t be used right away I would just pile it in my house…I’m a bit of a hoarder.  So I like single use gifts.

Again, all your ideas are cute!

Post # 5
    268 posts
    Helper bee

I’ve heard over and over again that nobody takes favors unless they are edible, so I voted smores

Post # 6
    670 posts
    Busy bee

I love the s’mores idea! 

Post # 8
    125 posts
    Blushing bee

I think edible favors are usually a big hit. I would worry that the salt and pepper shakers will just get left behind. We’re having a destination wedding so we’re having a hard time deciding if we’ll do favors at all. We don’t want to spend money on something that people won’t care for and leave behind. We may just save our money and put it towards the bar tab.

The topic ‘June 2013 brides … favors ?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors