posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What team are you on?!
    Team BLUE! : (8 votes)
    18 %
    Team PINK! : (21 votes)
    47 %
    I don't know yet! : (9 votes)
    20 %
    It's going to be a surprise! : (7 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 77
    1557 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@MrsRichard:  I get energy in little spurts here and there. I just feel like I have so much to do and no energy for it! 

Post # 78
    1557 posts
    Bumble bee

I’m considering signing up for prenatal yoga classes too,  it would be nice to meet other pregnant ladies 🙂 I’m still new to our area here and don’t really have friends here so that has made pregnancy pretty lonely. Makes me miss home even more!

Post # 79
    1809 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

@roweboat:  Oh I bet thatll be a great way to meet new friends!!

Post # 81
    1809 posts
    Buzzing bee

@KateByDesign:  Don’t let it stress you out too much! It’s just when you do a roll call/start a thread everyone starts messaging you changes and all that good stuff lol

Post # 82
    116 posts
    Blushing bee

@roweboat:  Yay for being wedding date twins! Cool that were due around the same time. I’m definitely gonna sign up for prenatal yoga. Mostly because I’ve always found yoga relaxing but also like you, I’d like to meet new moms in my area. My only friends are from school or work and none live that close by plus some of them already have kids and some are single so I feel stuck in the middle. I’m looking into a few options and hoping to start next month or in March.

I think I started feeling movement today! It definitely wasn’t gas lol but felt like little rumbles. Gonna keep my eye on it!

Post # 83
    2642 posts
    Sugar bee

@MrsRichard:  Ah, you’re very sweet! I miss you! I’m doing well. Just getting back into TTC – yay! Love your bump pic. Hope you’re feeling better than you were.

@KateByDesign:  You’re grand! I came across it totally by accident! Starting threads like this is a pain- I’m afraid to!!

Post # 84
    1809 posts
    Buzzing bee

@phoebephoebo:  Yay! I bet you get that rainbow baby soon, you and your DH deserve it. I hope you’ve been taking care of yourself! I have been feeling better 🙂 I miss chatting with you! I’ll be looking forward to your updates 🙂

Post # 86
    413 posts
    Helper bee

@KateByDesign:  oh no! That sounds awful. I did have a bit of low muscle pain in the area that will be under my bump acutally also on my left side. Basically where I would have pointed to my left ovary. Just one night. I think it was me bumping or something. 

There are so many different pains and twinges. Sometimes just a overal tightness that went away if I drank enough water. The RLP I had felt like a muscle pinch or an internal poke. And the vag stabbing which I swear felt totally diff then RLP- like an elec shock that went right up the main canal. Which I’m pretty sure is just something (either baby or nearby muscles) touching the nerves in my cervix. You could call your doctor if you think they will be helpful. I just preassume they will blow me off without bleeding or somthing like ongoing pain for over 4 hours. Which isn’t toally fair. They might not. 

Post # 88
    5664 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

@KateByDesign: I’ve had a couple cramps low on my left side. I figure it’s just… cramps. LOL

Post # 90
    5664 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

@KateByDesign:  I can understand why that would freak you out!

Interesting though that all of those that replied so far agreed on left side cramping. Why not the right!?

Post # 91
    413 posts
    Helper bee

@MsJ2theZ:  I read that one lady was saying laying on the opposite side helped her. I sleep on my left. So maybe it would have happened on the other but I prevented it by laying on that side? I know they say to lay on left now so maybe lot of us are sleeping on the left now. I alsway do because of how the bedroom is set up. But this is all wild guessing on my part. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors