June 2014 Babies!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Are you going to find out your baby's gender?
    Heck no! I love a surprise! : (10 votes)
    14 %
    For sure! I love planning! : (50 votes)
    68 %
    We're undecided : (8 votes)
    11 %
    One of us wants to and one of us doesn't (Let us know which is who) : (5 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 4
    3989 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Yay!  Thanks for starting this!!

Due Date:  June 8, 2014

Cycles Trying:  One year (we had an ectopic back in February)

Tell us about you and your SO:  Today is our two year anniversary!  I get misty eyed when talking about how wonderful it has been married to him.  He’s a wonderful person who has to put up with an “okay” person like me 🙂  We have a furbaby french bulldog named Olive, and we can’t wait to give her a little brother/sister!

Any Symptoms yet?  Exhaustion has been my largest one.  Other than that, I’ve been pretty fortunate which has scared me a bit.  I’ve actually had OPPOSITE symptoms!  (Diarrhea, weight loss, zero hunger, no bloat).

Have you told anyone yet?  Yes, family and a work friend.  Most importantly, I got to tell my Dad before he passed away three weeks ago. 

What you’ll miss most while you are pregnant:  FALL BEERS.  ARGH.  And most likely sushi!

Hoping for boy or girl?   I am leaning towards wanting a girl but I am 95% sure we’re having a boy.  I’m usually VERY good at predicting these things.  I have a 100% track record with guessing friends sex.

Post # 5
    377 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Due Date:  June 13 (according to the iPad app… going for my first ultrasound today so hopefully will get a better answer!

Cycles Trying:  2

Tell us about you and your SO:  We have been married since June 2013.  One cat (Abby).  This will be the first grandchild on either side.

Any Symptoms yet?  Constant nausea.  Sore boobs.  Tired.  Grumpy!!!  🙂

Have you told anyone yet?  Our parents and my sister know – they are ecstatic!  Oh, and I have told two friends. 

What you’ll miss most while you are pregnant:  Definitely sushi.  And any convenience of food – there is so much that I am learning that I can’t eat!  And the odd drink.  I’m also worried about the convenience of clothes shopping… being in Canada, I’m not sure about the availability of plus-size maternity wear!

Hoping for boy or girl?   I go back and forth.  As long as it is healthy then I will be happy!  DH really really really wants a boy though.  🙂

Post # 6
    528 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Due Date: June 21st

Cycles Trying: 1.. We took a break from ttc because I had my 3rd miscarriage in may and I wanted I get testing done. 

Tell us about you and your SO:we got married in June 2013!we are both super excited about twins! these are the first grandchildren on his side.

Any Symptoms yet? Yes! Nausea(not throwing up though),exhausted,breast sore,peeing constantly, lots of healthy cramping and growing in there! 

Have you told anyone yet? We have told a lot of people…. because I’ve had 3 miscarriages , we have nothing to lose and I really would want the support in case something happened.

What you’ll miss most while you are pregnant: probably coffee… I’m Avoiding caffeine. 

Hoping for boy or girl?  Either way is great! But a boy and a girl would be awesome! 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/june-2014-babies#ixzz2j7W2H9Jq

Post # 7
    221 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Due Date: June 6th

Cycles Trying: 2 cycles

Tell us about you and your SO: DH and I just got married October 13th. We have lived together almost a year (1 year on Halloween). We are now 8w4d today (whoops, a month before the wedding lol). 

Any Symptoms yet? Dizziness, sore bbs, and bloating

Have you told anyone yet? We told our parents and siblings last night under the guise of looking at professional wedding photos. Also DH’s best friend knows

What you’ll miss most while you are pregnant: Coffee, lots of coffee…

Hoping for boy or girl?  We are hoping for a happy, healthy baby. DH is thinking it’s a boy while something in me keeps saying Girl. Chinese gender predictor keeps pointing to Boy. We have not yet decided if we want to find out the gender or not.

Post # 8
    661 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

Due Date: June 8th 2014

Cycles Trying: 13 🙁

Tell us about you and your SO: We’ve been married a year and a half now… We met through work over 4 years ago, amazingly both Catholics in Mormon Utah lol! We bought a house before we got married and had such a hard time TTC that we decided to sell it and move to California in January to be closer to DH’s family… Well, that plans a bust now but we couldn’t be happier to be adding to our family!

Any Symptoms yet? MS without throwing up… Nipples are perma-hard haha… Always have to pee… A little lower back pain and growing cramps… And constantly tired 🙁

Have you told anyone yet? A former co-worker who just gave birth and our old neighbor who was like a second mom (saved my life when I had an anaphylactic allergic reaction while DH was working!) since she works at the same clinic as my OB… We are trying to wait until after our next appointment (11/21) before we spill the beans

What you’ll miss most while you are pregnant: Caffiene and Cold Cuts…

Hoping for boy or girl?  A Boy… But honestly, if we have a girl she is going to be adorable and since we were finally able to pick a girls name I am at peace no matter which way things go!

Post # 9
    108 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Due Date: June 23

Cycles Trying: 2, our first we BD just one time so the odds were against us, the second cycle, we bd’d every other day during the window and BAM! 

Tell us about you and your SO: We married at the courthouse March 2nd 2013 officially but had a wonderful wedding on September 14. We were long distance prior to our marrriage and all the things we talked about (the move, the marriage, and now the baby!) are coming true! 

Any Symptoms yet? Constipation, morning sickness started right at the six week mark, fatigue, moodiness

Have you told anyone yet? My sister and my friend who has two kids who Ive been talking about my ttc journey and wanting kids as long as I’ve known her

What you’ll miss most while you are pregnant: Sushi, Salami/proscuitto/chorizo. 

Hoping for boy or girl? Hoping for a boy but I’d be really happy with a girl. Either way, just  a healthy happy baby. 

Post # 10
    28 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Due Date: June 2

Cycles Trying: 1…We were shocked that it happend so fast

Tell us about you and your SO: We were married this past July. We have lived together for over a year and bought our dream house in June.

Any Symptoms yet? MS without vomitting, soooo tired…and constantly pee’ing…oh the joys 🙂

Have you told anyone yet? My parents and close family and friends know

What you’ll miss most while you are pregnant: without a doubt…diet coke

Hoping for boy or girl? Secretly hoping for a boy but either way I will be beyond happy

Post # 12
    2614 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

@earthbiscuit:  Why chorizo? I just had some yesterday and am now freaking out!!

Post # 13
    6 posts
    Newbee

Due Date: June 12 (according to the internet…first OB appt next week!)

Cycles Trying: 1

Tell us about you and your SO: We got married in May of this year and knew we didn’t want to waste any time since we’re in our early/mid thirties. We were together for 5 yrs before getting married so we’ve had plenty of time together 🙂

Any Symptoms yet? Fatigue, nausea (but thankfully no vomiting), sore breasts, hungry all the time

Have you told anyone yet? My parents, his parents, some other close family and friends

What you’ll miss most while you are pregnant: WINE, vodka and WINE…and the occasional afternoon cup of coffee that I might have

Hoping for boy or girl?  I don’t have a preference, my husband wants a boy but we’re gonna be surprised, as long as he/she is healthy we’re happy 🙂

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/june-2014-babies#ixzz2j8HrwNTe

Post # 14
    3989 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@phoebephoebo:   You’re supposed to avoid cold cuts/meats due to listeria.  If it was cooked, you were probably okay.

Post # 15
    2614 posts
    Sugar bee

@KateByDesign:  Thanks, it was. I’ve never heard of it being something you should avoid. I looked it up there and it’s not on the UK list of things to avoid. Good to know, though! 

Post # 16
    2614 posts
    Sugar bee

@AbBeeRoad:  Thanks for starting this post.

Due Date: 25th June 2014

Cycles Trying: 8 🙂

Tell us about you and your SO: We’re together 3 and a half years. Can’t imagine life without him, it’s so much better with him. He’s the chilled one in the relationship. He should be the pregnant one, he’d be way more relaxed about it! He’s an only child so his parents are very excited. There’s one other grandchild on my side but he’s still new (3months). We have two furry black cats. Our babies… For now!

Any Symptoms yet? Pinching pain on my left side , very tired, falling asleep really early exhausted but then wide awake in the middle of the night, a cold that lasted on and off for a week and a half, need to eat little and often.

Have you told anyone yet? My sister, and parents, his parents and my best friend. Everyone else will find out at 12 weeks.

What you’ll miss most while you are pregnant: wine!!! And coffee, but I gave that up quite a while ago when TTC so not that big a deal. I love prawns pil pil so I miss that when I’m out to dinner. 

Hoping for boy or girl?  I have always hoped for a girl first. But when I found out I was pregnant I’ve just been so happy about it that I really don’t care anymore! So whatever will be. Someone else mentioned Chinese predictor… I tried that for fun and it said boy 🙂

I also booked my first obstetrician apt today for two weeks time. Normally, in Ireland you don’t get your first obs apt and scan until week 12 but because I booked in a private hospital (Thanks to DHs great insurance) they do one at 8 weeks. I’m so excited. I couldn’t imagine waiting another 6 weeks. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors