June 2014 Bees, we only have 10 more months!!!

posted 3 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
1400 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@MissBatman:  Did you mean June or May? I’m end of June, so I have 11 and a half. 😛 I have the ceremony sire and reception venue booked, and the latter is also the caterer and hotel. And I still have everything else to do! I’m not worried though, I have my engagement photo shoot today (yay!) but since it’s not in the city we’re getting married in it’s not with our wedding photographer.  And I have my second appointment to try on wedding dresses next week. 🙂 We’re traveling the rest of this month, but I think next month we’ll knock out a lot.

ETA: And I’m lucky enough to have a wedding planner, so that helps a lot!

Post # 4
562 posts
Busy bee

So excited! I *think* we are going wedding dress shopping this weekend. Our engagment shoot had to be rain checked (boo!) so it’s later next month. We really need to find a photographer for the wedding and figure out the music! I am so excited!!!!

Post # 5
49 posts
Newbee

Hi!!!

We’ve booked the venue (comes with caterer), photographer, dj and all my bridesmaids have purchased their dresses!

Now I can relax for a month or 2! 🙂

Post # 9
78 posts
Worker bee

Ack! I feel like it’s going to come up so fast. So far I have:

venue (includes ceremony, reception, catering)

rabbi

dress (that was the only fun part for me!)

flowers – using my mom’s friend, but don’t know what we’re doing yet

Hoping to lock down hotel room blocks and music this week. And photographer, guest list and paper (invited, save the dates, thank yous) by the end of the summer. Is there anything major I’m forgetting?

Post # 10
1194 posts
Bumble bee

Let’s see, we’ve got ceremony/reception venue (catering included), officiant, photographer/videographer, DJ, invitation suite, wedding party, engagement pics, and hotel blocks. I’m going dress shopping the first weekend in August, we’ve found our top choice bridesmaid dress and tuxes, we just need to see them in person. There’s a florist right next door to our venue, but we haven’t talked to them at all yet. I should probably do that and make sure they’re not booked somewhere else.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors