June 2014 still seems so far away…

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
3280 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

We’ve also been engaged since October 2012! I haven’t even been able to think about the wedding since like June. I forget about it until someone comments on my ring and asks about the wedding lol I know once the semester is over and it’s Christmas break it will be soo close! I’ll have to really start getting stuff together then. When I say the wedding is June people are now starting to say “wow, that’s coming up” instead of last year when they’re like “wow you have so much time” lol It’s getting pretty cold here in IL too! We had some snow last night! 

Post # 4
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Latitude 41

@Skittles131:  lol, I feel opposite!! June 2014 seems like tomorrow!  We got engaged in December 2012 and I can’t believe we are coming up on a year already. 

We have Halloween next week, then Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, New Years, our son’s birthday…and that craziness will bring us into late January.  I’ll start the spring semester at school and time will be limited again.  I’ll have my dress fittings, book the honeymoon flight, order the flower girl dress, invitations will need to be sent out, trial hair/makeup appointments will be held, and let’s not forget about registering, and the pre-wedding events!!  haha.  All while taking classes, working full-time and handling a 9-year old’s crazy schedule.  

Ahhhhhhhh!!   It really does feel like tomorrow!!!!! lol 🙂

Post # 5
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Skittles131:  maybe because we are so excited!

Post # 6
604 posts
Busy bee

We’ve been engaged since June 2011… yep I am ready for June to roll around already!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors