june 2015 BRIDES!!!

posted 2 years ago in June 2015
Post # 2
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Bride2Bee2015:  Yay!!! I’m planning on sending out Save the Dates really soon too. We still have to do our engagement photos so that is also on my to-do list. Then, I will start figuring out what I have to start DIY-ing. 

I can’t wait!!

Post # 3
725 posts
Busy bee

I cannot believe how fast it is coming !! It’s almost scary how quick time is flying lol. I know I have the major vendors booked but I’m finding that it’s the details and flowers and stuff that is stressful ! We are sending our save the dates by the end of the month as well. Just waiting to receive the rest of our engagement pictures which we will have by next week. I just feel like I’m always adding things to my to do list and wonder if I’ll ever get it all accomplished ! 

Post # 5
91 posts
Worker bee

We’ve booked/ made down payment on our venue (this is for our ceremony and reception, and catering)

I’ve chosen my flowers (going to DIY from global rose)

We’re meeting with a potential officiant wednesday

I’ve ordered my dress

I’ve chosen and will soon be ordering bridesmaid dresses

I’ve done some DIY (vases for centerpieces, tissue paper pomanders to line aisle, and rose petal border aisle runners)

Next on the list is to send out invites, book/ decide on dj, order other attire, and figure out cake.

Post # 6
126 posts
Blushing bee

Eeeee, so excited! It feels like just yesterday we got engaged. So far, we’ve:

Hired a planner

Picked a venue/ put down a depost

Picked an officiant

Picked/ signed contract with a DJ

Picked a ceremony venue/ signed a contract

Picked out my dress & ordered

We’ve also sent out our Save the Dates as we’re having a destination wedding and wanted to give them plenty of time.

Post # 7
126 posts
Blushing bee

We still need to nail down flowers and cake! I also need to start looking at hair and makeup vendors.

Post # 9
262 posts
Helper bee

we booked an all inclusive venue so we are (kinda) done!  i paid half of my flowers already, just have to pick linens with the venue in February.  sending Save the Dates closer to the Holidays though.  people will forget if theyre sent out too far in advance.  i bought & picked up my dress this weekend!

Post # 10
889 posts
Busy bee

So exciting but a bit scary at the same time…I can’t believe how fast it’s going! 

Ours is a DW so our timeline of getting things done is a bit different to the usual (invites are already out for example) but next on our list is to pick a photographer and our band, hoping to get those ticked off in the next couple of weeks 🙂 

Post # 12
889 posts
Busy bee

Bride2Bee2015:  Thanks. Lake Orta in Northern Italy 🙂 

Post # 14
744 posts
Busy bee

June seems so far away to me, especially given all we’ve done so far in 4 months of being engaged!  What we have booked/taken care of so far:

Venue (ceremony and reception at same site), caterer, photographer, officiant, dress, DJ (friend of FI), and invitation designer (a good friend of mine).  Our invitation designer is going to be working on our save the dates soon to be sent out by early October.  We’re also in the process of deciding on a wedding website…we can’t decide which one to go with!

Next up on the to-do list: bridesmaids dresses, register for gifts, find a baker (we’re doing a dessert bar, not a cake).

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors