June 2015 Brides!! honeymoon help please! :)

posted 2 years ago in June 2015
Post # 2
6525 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Bride2Bee2015:  IMHO, I always find that the best deals are  early. You can wait if you want, there might be last minute deals. 

We stayed at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Jamaica, Montego Bay and loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Not sure if you want to be on a couples only resort, if so, check out Seacrets and Sandals. 

Also, , you must do the Dunn’s River falls excursion, its awesome

Post # 4
6525 posts
Bee Keeper

Bride2Bee2015:  you can get a good deal in Jamaica, but you might have to sacrifice a couples only resort. 

we stayed at Iberostar and they have two other resorts that are adults only and another couples only (three in total) they are all right next to eachother. So if you stay at Rose Hall (which has the best pool by the way and is the family resort) you can visit their other two resorts

I was just checking Expedia and found some good deals (all inclusive- food, drink, airfare, hotel stay)

Royal Decameron Montego Beach All Inclusive $902pp 

Club Ambiance All Inclusive Adults Only $844 pp

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa All Inclusive $943 pp

Royalton White Sands All Inclusive $1040 pp

Post # 5
6525 posts
Bee Keeper

Bride2Bee2015:  Please note: in my criteria I put NYC, not sure where you are flying from)

here is another couples only

Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive  $1004 pp (this is in Ochios Rios where they have the best beaches) 

Couples Tower Isle All Inclusive Couples ONly $1212pp (i know its a little over budget, but just throwing it out there)

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hey Maldives is an awesome destination for honeymoon and you will also get best deals if you book it with http://www.indianhoneymoonpackages.com because this site is just more than amazing for arranging honeymoon trips.

All the best

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors