June 2015 Brides Introduction Thread.

posted 3 years ago in June 2015
Post # 3
4483 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Date: 28th June 2015

Any reason for choosing your date: We met in June, an I really love the number 28.

Ages: I’m 25, he’s 27

Jobs: I’m a nanny and student, he works with computers

Most looking forward to through planning process: Flowers and dresses, lol. This is my one day to be girly.

Least looking forward to: just planning stress in general. I’m a planner and a perfectionist.

Anything else? We’ve so far chosen a cake topper and, tentatively, a venue on the Atlantic Ocean. We are not actually engaged yet, so our date is tentative but looking good

Post # 4
1535 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Date: 24th or 29th June 2015

Any reason for choosing your date: It’ll be our 8th anniversary (or close to it)

Ages: 26

Jobs: Student/ advertising

Most looking forward to through planning process: Dress shopping!

Least looking forward to: Guestlist- maxing the list to 60 people is HARD!

Anything else? Engaged on our 6th anniversary! Doing the ceremony by the lake or ocean, which is my dream 🙂 We’re going venue shopping in August and we’ll hopefully book then as well.

Post # 5
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Date: June 13 2015

Any reason for choosing your date: It was the most convienent and (hopefully) we will be able to celebrate my fiancee’s birthday on our honeymoon. 

Ages: We will be 22 

Jobs: Students/ Teaching

Most looking forward to through planning process: The day of and spending bonding time planning with the fiancee 🙂

Least looking forward to: Any drama!

Anything else? So excited to start my life with this man. 

Post # 6
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@PenguinLove:  OMG our date will be our 7th anniversary too!!!! it’s actually on the 12th.. we’re still deciding if it’s going to be the 12th or the 13th. 🙂 

Post # 7
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Date: 12th or 13th of June 2015

Any reason for choosing your date: It’ll be our 7th anniversary (12th)  

Ages: will be 21 and 25

Jobs: Early childhood educator/photographer and he’s in the military

Most looking forward to through planning process: meeting with the photographer and dress shopping when my sister visits 🙂

Least looking forward to: explaining to everyone why we’re having such a small wedding

Anything else? we got engaged within a week of our 5th anniversary… We thought we were having a “big” wedding but have tentatively decided to slash the guest list to about 30 people (our immediate families, grandparents and a few friends)

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/june-2015-brides-introduction-thread?replies=5#post-

Post # 8
112 posts
Blushing bee

Date: ??th June 2015

Any reason for choosing your date: We need to get settled into the same state and then have time to plan a wedding so 2015. His extended family from Chicago visits every June and we want to be accomodating so they don’t have to travel twice.

Ages: 22 & 23

Jobs: Bridge designer & management resource

Most looking forward to through planning process: Planning it together.

Least looking forward to: The mountain of details and planning it while working full time and going to grad school.

Anything else? We’ve been together four years and took a bit of an unorthodox relationship path. We dated a year then did an LDR (3 hrs away) for a year, lived together for two years (sharing a house with four other roommates), and now will be in a LDR (9 hrs) for another year till he can move down from Boston.

Post # 9
535 posts
Busy bee

Date: June 20, 2015

Any reason for choosing your date: As silly as it might sound, I was in a musical in high school and we were performing Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I had to sing the song ‘when you marry in June’ and for those who’ve never heard it, it goes ‘oh, they say when you marry in June you’re a bride all your life’ and I thought that sounded like a pretty good deal and it just stuck with me. So June was definitely going to be my month. At first I had chosen June 14, 2014 but due to funds we had to push it back to 2015..I just wanted something between his birthday, June 11, and mine, July 3rd, so I chose the 20th.

Ages: I’m 22 and he’s 26

Jobs: I work in a call center and he’s a welder for the marine corps

Most looking forward to through the planning process: all the diy projects I have planned and helping his grandma fix up the yard and garden in the spring for the wedding

Least looking forward to: saving up the money for the wedding and the stress of planning

Anything else: I can’t wait to spend my life with this man. We’ve only been together a year, and got engaged 4 1/2 months ago so we got engaged early, but a month or two before he proposed his family was taking bets on how long it would take. We’ve had our fair share of drama..including an ex friend who threw a fit about us getting engaged early and then threw another fit about not being my bridesmaid, but I can’t wait to spens the rest of my life with him..only a year and 8 months to go!!

Post # 10
69 posts
Worker bee

Date: June 13th, 2015

Any reason for choosing your date: I will have finished my master’s in May. I have always wanted a June wedding

Ages: I am 22 and he is 30

Jobs: I am in school to get my MSW and ultimately my LCSW and he is an LCSW 

Most looking forward to through planning process: Dress shopping and picking out all the deatils of the design!! 

Least looking forward to: All the opinions! I come from a very opinionated family and I am people pleaser…dangerous combination 

Anything else? I have been planning my wedding since I was five so I am so excited to get started. We already are interviewing planners, found our caterer, and are looking at venues.

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

Date: June 12, 2015

Any reason for choosing your date: He wanted a June wedding.  So I chose my dad’s birthday. (He passed many years ago but I will always be daddy’s little girl.)

Ages: He will be 26, I will be 25.

Jobs: I’m a teacher and he works in the IT department for a hotel.

Most looking forward to through planning process: Being able to choose what I want and the fun of planning everything.  Plus I plan to use alot of DIY projects.

Least looking forward to: The unplanned things that come up that you just have to deal with anyway. 

Anything else? We are looking for a natural theme maybe even having an all outdoor wedding and reception.

Post # 14
172 posts
Blushing bee

Date: June 6, 2015

Any reason for choosing your date: It was my grandmother’s birthday and since she has passed away I thought it would be a nice way to honor her. She and my grandpa were married almost 50 years! Also we wanted to get married before I start residency in July 2015.

Ages: Right now, I’m 28 and he’s 29.

Jobs: I’m a medical student and will become a doctor just before our wedding! (That will make changing my name a nightmare…ugh) He is a composer and office worker but is working on finding a teaching position at a local college.

Most looking forward to through planning process: Spending lots of time with my sister/MOH and my mom – I couldn’t do anything without them!

Least looking forward to: Finding a reception venue that will let us bring in our own caterer and fguring out how we’re going to pay for a wedding 😛 

Anything else? We’ve been together for 6 years and he proposed on our anniversary! We’ve gone to the same church since we were born, basically, and will be getting married there.

Post # 16
172 posts
Blushing bee

@beeintraining:  Woo hoo! 🙂 Wish I were currently in GR for planning purposes, but school has me in the Detroit metro area. I miss home!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors