June 2015 brides – let's talk about registries!

posted 2 years ago in June 2015
Post # 2
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Yay June 2015 weddings! We have registered at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Amazon! Mainly we chose those options because we were able to get the best available prices for anyone looking to shop our gift registry. I am very price-conscious myself and get so frustrated when I want to stick to the gift registry but the bride has only put SUPER expensive options on their gift registry because it’s a high end store. I’m pretty certain that the items on my Target and Bed Bath & Beyond registries are the best price for those particular items anywhere except maybe Walmart, but I was still able to find good brands and high quality in the products we wants.

We went into the store to register at Target (we wanted the experience with the scanner gun haha) but ended up doing most of our editing and adding online afterwards. It was really simple to open the registry in store but was way easier to maintain online. We opened our BB&B registry online and then only went into the store to see some of the items in person if we had questions about their size or quality, and this worked extremely well for us.

For our Amazon registry, we are only using this for items that weren’t available at Target or BB&B. For us, these were a couple birdfeeders and some Home Depot gift cards. They have a pretty cool “universal registry” feature that allows you to link items from other online stores, but I’m not sure how it will work in terms of tracking quantity if guests want to purchase anything from there.

Post # 3
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - camp in new hampshire

We used Amazon for most things, they have the best pricing. I went to BBB and scanned everything I wanted into a registry with my phone, and then I found it all on amazon, and read reviews and sometimes opted for something else. I also registered on west elm, cb2, and found some stuff on etsy (all our dinnerware). we put it all together on myregistry.com, so that’s what we’re sending guests

Post # 4
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Bottom Lounge

We registered at Amazon & Crate & Barrel

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors