June 2015 Brides – Share your bridal look so far…

posted 2 years ago in June 2015
Post # 2
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I posted on the other thread as I’ve accumulated stuff but to put it all next to eachother is a good idea.

Don’t mind my face… It’s the only pic of my dress with my veil… lol My dress pre-alterations (and the sleeves aren’t exact either, we just laid fabric there so we could get the idea)

full look

Earrings

My bouquet so far…. still not quite finishedMy bouquet

Hair inspiration:

Wedding side updo with a little a braid. So Pretty!

love her hair!

Post # 4
979 posts
Busy bee

SellyJo:  Thanks! My ring was custom made, but the earrings I found on etsy! https://www.etsy.com/listing/163587112/wedding-bridal-dangle-earrings-with?ref=related-0

I requested swarovski pearls be used instead to make them cheaper since I know I won’t get a chance to wear them often, so that saved me about $20. 

I also made changes to my bouquet already lol. a few things were driving me nuts so I took it apart and changed them. It’s much better now, just waiting for the brooches from my mom!

Post # 5
1917 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

My gown:

My hair piece: 14k gold with aquamarine nuggets

Hair inspiration:

My e-ring and possible band we’re looking at

Flower inspiration:

Possible shoe idea: Kate spade sparkly flat

FI bought me a moonstone + aquamarine bracelet for my birthday recently, don’t have a picture of it yet to share but it goes perfectly and I’m thinking of wearing that as well. Also have an antique necklace from the late 1800’s that has been worn by my mom, grandma, and great grandma in all their weddings. 

Post # 8
118 posts
Blushing bee

Our wedding is going to be pretty boho/rustic themed.

Here are pictures of my dress, how I am doing my hair, and the shoes I am thinking about.

Post # 10
2134 posts
Buzzing bee

Here’s what I have so far!

Dress and veil (didn’t buy that exact veil yet, but will either get that one or something very similar):

Hair will probably be something like this – simple and classy:

Flowers will be something like this (white/cream, with lots of greens):

No idea about shoes, jewelry and makeup yet (except that I’ll be wearing flats)!

Post # 12
979 posts
Busy bee

My bracelet came today! 🙂 I got it from the same seller as my earrings!

View Raw Image” width=”480″ height=”480″ />

Post # 13
957 posts
Busy bee

this is my look so far!

Post # 15
957 posts
Busy bee

SellyJo:  good eye! they are! hopefully I’ll have a photo of me in the dress in a couple of days cos the ‘stock’ photo is just a mock up of what the dress will look like in blue. I’m excited as my mum is keeping my dress at her place so very excited to finally have the chance to see her in person. the tiara is handmade by someone local to us, it’s made from old vintage jewellery. I thought it was so pretty and interesting, it fits in with my bridal look. 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors