June 2015 brides: share your photos/details/inspiration!

posted 2 years ago in June 2015
Post # 3
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Sorry they are soo big- since our wedding is pretty much planned I have A TON of pics 🙂 

Post # 5
767 posts
Busy bee

crackktheskyy:  Yes I borrowed the hair inspration from another bride on here!  The balloons were save the dates and EVERYONE loved them 🙂 

Post # 7
767 posts
Busy bee

crackktheskyy:  Yes I love it! and those are not mine lol but I did make my version of them 🙂 These are the balloons and we used business cards from VistaPrint to attach it to- it said “Please Inflate. Formal Invitation to Follow”

Post # 8
767 posts
Busy bee

crackktheskyy:  The girls gettin ready shirts, the corsages I made for the attendants, the memorial pendant for my grandpa, and the boys thank you gifts (its soap) lol 

Post # 10
767 posts
Busy bee

crackktheskyy:  Yes the hair salon requested we wear button downs so at least they are cute!

The corsages I made of the extra bouquet flowers and leaves/ loops from dollar tree lol. The boys are ADDICTED to Xbox I swear and it will make for some cool pics 🙂 They also are insterting the avengers 😉 Thats cool (bm gifts) I bet they are really nice and they will be useful for sure! 

Ya I tried to think of a way to carry him with me and I was going to do the piece of fabric and the pendant. It means a lot to me.

I am having a slide show of all kinds of pics & a memorial table too…

So opinion— which uplighting do you like better? 

Post # 13
767 posts
Busy bee

crackktheskyy:  That looks very pretty! I saw a couple different amber colored uplights on pinterest– posted 2 below. I think the 2nd one would go especially well with your colors.  So what kind of dress did you plan on going for? 

Post # 14
767 posts
Busy bee

crackktheskyy:  and I totally agree about our uplighting- I hate that the last one completely takes over the room. How many lights are you having? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors