June 2015 Brides?

posted 2 years ago in June 2015
Post # 2
224 posts
Helper bee

You have a lot planned. Have not booked anything yet but have been doing a lot of research. I should get the ring any day no tho!

Post # 3
68 posts
Worker bee

I’m early July 2015, and so far all we’ve done is picked a date, made a draft guest list, booked the venue, chose colour scheme, and bought my dress. The next few tasks are asking our attendants and organising our officiant.

Post # 4
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I feel like I have all the big stuff done, but still a lot to do.  Have the date, ceremony and reception venues, my dress, the band, photographer, and videographer, and also have the guest list almost finalized.  Now it will be the smaller things to do like flowers, cake, stationery, etc.

Post # 5
1917 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m getting married June 6th. I bought my dress in March this year, and I booked my venue in April. The venue includes all the of decor, catering, drinks, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner cruise, ceremony site, etc. Also booked our photographer and plan to take engagement pics this winter out in the snow. We need to book the DJ yet. We’ve also decided on invites and theme. I’m planning to do bridesmaid dress shopping maybe this November or December. We’ve looked into what we want to do for a honeymoon and I think we are both agreed on wanting to go on an Alaskan cruise. I’m also wanting to look into some guitar players to play music for going down the aisle, we’ve got some amazing family friends that are musicians so really, plans are coming along well!

Post # 7
380 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Historic house and gardens

JuneBride.2015:  it sure is! We’ve just got our Invitation and Dave the dates sorted. Not long now. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors