June 2017 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 61
6061 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

hawkeyebride2be :  wow. yeah I’d just BE based off of that to start, unless you’re really impatient. maybe give it 3 cycles or so like that? seems a lot less stressful and in your case probably just as good as if you were charting.

Post # 62
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Baby #: 1!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD13, DPO -2 according to FF estimate, though symptoms say maybe today!

Ovulation Date: 5/16-18

POAS Date: 6/2 if I can be patient!

Usual Cycle Length: 28 

Cycles Trying: This is our first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, tracking CM, symptoms & periods, but no temping. Been taking prenatals since December.

Trying anything new this month? Pulling the goalie. 😉

Post # 63
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

omgsh there are a lot of us trying to conceive #1 in here!! and a lot of us are about the same age!! so exciting!! good luck to all of you ladies!

Post # 65
5463 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Lola's Trailer Park

Your age/partner’s age: 28/28

Baby #: First!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Last day of AF

Ovulation Date: 25th of May

POAS Date: June 10th (which happens to be the anniversary of the day we met!)

Usual Cycle Length: 21 days, i’m pretty regular.

Cycles Trying: Three

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, trying a new fertility app, BD timing. If this doesn’t work, next cycle I will start OPKs.

Trying anything new this month? Eating healthier, went to strictly water to drink. DH is eating lots of bananas, watermelon and apple (which I read help with male fertility? IDK, man! I’ll try it!) and i’ve been doing salad with lots of spinich which I heard helps with female fertility. I’m gonna start buying troll dolls and magic crystals next month.

Post # 66
1606 posts
Bumble bee

slomotion :  LMAO @ the trolls and magic crystals. Tell me if this works? I’m down! *thinks maybe she should move her salt lamp to the bedroom – hmmmm*

Post # 67
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 24

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: Usually get a positive OPK on CD16/cramping on CD17, so if that holds true then o-day should be around June 2.

POAS Date: I want to say June 15th since AF would be due that day, but it’s my graduation day…  If it’s positive I’ll be too shaky to sit through convocation, and if it’s negative I’ll be so bummed out I won’t enjoy the day. So.. June 16th?

Usual Cycle Length: 28-29, sometimes 30.

Cycles Trying: This is the second cycle after MC

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Taking prenatals, starting to cut out processed/junk food, cutting down on caffeine, trying to hit 10,000 steps every day, and I’m down to 1 cigarette a day. DH’s new work schedule means that he’s away most of the time. He’s coming home tomorrow after 26 days away, home for 5 days, then away for 9 days. He’ll be home again from June 1-4 (CD16-19), so we’ll just BD on those days and hope for the best. There isn’t much else we can do.

Trying anything new this month? No OPKs this month. If I use them and find out that I’m ovulating on say, CD14, I’ll just get sad/angry and that’s no good for anyone. He’s only home from CD16-19, that can’t be changed. I’ll just keep hoping that my body ovulates at its normal time (CD17-ish). I’m also going to try to stop the obsessive symptom spotting. I haven’t had sex since my MC 4 weeks ago, but I still kept track of how I felt after the positive OPK, just to establish a baseline. Despite absolutely zero chance of pregnancy, I still got twinges/cramps, sore boobs, and nausea from CD6-11ish. Which was frustrating, but also kind of a relief. Maybe I can relax a bit during the TWW, as long as I remind myself that these things are normal and not necessarily a sign of anything?

Post # 68
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age:  28/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  Currently CD23, I’m not very hopeful since I’ve been sick and taking medication for it this month.

Ovulation Date: Predicting June 7th

POAS Date: June 23rd

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: This will be our 3rd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Prenatals, BD timing.

Trying anything new this month? Trying to get my diet under control. I’ve been sick this month, and I think I have some intolerances I need to take care of. I might try maca in my smoothies. I also might start charting. I told DH I wouldn’t for awhile because he didn’t want me stressing out too much. 

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun, Post your favorite TTC pic!!!! 

Post # 71
10 posts
Newbee

Got a positive OPK earlier then expected! 😃

Post # 72
1606 posts
Bumble bee

mama2bee71 :  SO’s nephew turns 17 this weekend, we’re having a bonfire/cookout for him. We get SS early as well. I’m REALLY looking forward to next weekend, though! My besty is flying back for the weekend so I’ll get to see her (haven’t seen her since around Christmas) and our town is having their Annual Memorial Weekend Street Dance. I swear to goodness that I have missed EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. since being an adult. First because I moved away; then on the times I’ve managed to visit during those weekends they’ve either been cancelled or a bust due to road construction; and last year I was busy with family. THIS. IS. MY. YEAR! Dumb, really. But when you’ve grown up watching them every year you get excited about the time when you can be apart of it. They block off the main strip of bars and people FILL the street and dance, and drink, and listen to music. Plus, I’m hoping being irresponsible and getting some drinks in will help me get knocked up. Because that’s how that works, right?

Saima27 :  NICE lines! BD BD BD!

Post # 73
6061 posts
Bee Keeper

mama2bee71 : Tonight I’m making gnocchi with langoustine in a creamy tomato sauce.

Tomorrow I’m going for a walk in the park with my friend and her newborn.  I’m excited to see the little cutie again!

On Sunday we’re going to see Cirque du Soliel!

and hopefully.. HOPEFULLY.. I O this weekend.

Saima27 :  woot!  good luck!

MargaritaVille :  that is 100% how it works!  have fun!

Post # 74
735 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age:  26/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD3

Ovulation Date: somewhere between June 4-6

POAS Date: June 18

Usual Cycle Length: 29/30days

Cycles Trying: 8 cycles

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  charting, BD timing, prenatals

Trying anything new this month? temping Nope. Maybe the California sunshine will help?

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun, Post your favorite TTC pic!!!! I don’t have a ttc picture right now. But here’s  a picture from my road trip I took today.

Post # 75
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Got my positive OPK this afternoon on CD15, I usually get positives two days in a row.

Of course today of all days I have to get super stressed out! I was just out to dinner with a friend and I got a text from my bank that there were some potential fraud charges, and two seconds later our waitress comes back to say my card was declined. So yeah, someone got ahold of my card info and tried to buy a bunch of Dunkin’ Donuts, pizza, and other random things. I got it sorted out, but now I am not really in the mood to get down. Guess I’ll just have to take one for the team lol

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors