June 2018

posted 6 months ago in June 2018
Post # 2
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Venue secured. Dress appointment in approximately a month due to family logistics. And TONS of research. Have held out buying decor from Etsy but the itch is there lol.

Post # 3
129 posts
Blushing bee

We have our venue/caterer secured and have made a guest list. We chose our bridal party and are almost done asking. Honestly thats about it so far… I really need to secure a photographer and videographer but I am super stressed about that because I am terridied I will choose wrong and I don’t think we can afford the quality of video that I want on our budget.

Oh and I’ve tried on a few dresses, but haven’t chosen one yet!

Post # 5
129 posts
Blushing bee

doggeebee :  you seem to be ahead of the game for sure!

Now that I am thinking about it, we actually have done a little more. We have our room block set up and a lot of stuff (DJ, Cake, Coordinator) are part of our venue/catering. I have reached out to a few photographers and videographers, but the expense for great video and my panic over choosing wrong has really tripped me up there. 

I am also having trouble with my officiant, but thats a whole other story.

Relax bee! You are right on track!

Post # 6
22 posts
Newbee

You all seem well ahead of me! I’ve booked the venue and… that’s it! Need to get my skates on a bit…

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Super behind. 

However we noticed all all the great spots here fill up asap, so we’re “saving the date” before the engagement! I wanted a May wedding but it looks like June is it. 🙂 

Touring venues this week…

Looking at dresses

Budgeting our honeymoon, that’s all I’ve got so far!

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee

Well we have been engaged for 9 days, so apart from research nothing much else.  Planning for a June 10th wedding. These comments are making me worry and wonder if I need to book a venue. We are not even sure which country we are having the wedding in and who can and can’t make the wedding as I have immediate family in 3 different parts of the world. Oh boy!

Post # 10
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

I’m July 2018, but we have our venue and photographer picked, and an approximate guest list (may change if we meet new friends between now and then!).  I also have my wedding dress and veil.  

This post makes me feel really behind, haha.  But my fiance and I are long distance at the moment (I moved out of the country 2.5 months after we got engaged!) so we’re holding off on looking at caterers or any of that until I’m back local again.

Post # 11
17 posts
Newbee

lagavulin :  We are long distance too. New Zealand and America. Makes planning so confusing, at least starting off.

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee

Update!

Just bought my dress yesterday, stoked!! Went in thinking I would get ideas but nope, took the leap. We are now working on the photographer we really like. Just messaging back and forth so far. I don’t want to stall too long June books up fast even a year out.

Post # 13
54 posts
Worker bee

We have our venue, Day of coordinator and photographer.

at the moment we have a few DJs, caterers and a bakeries that we are looking into and hoping to decide on the one by the end of the summer. 

We plan on taking our E-photos for the save the dates in Sept. I have an etsy list with things that I want to buy got the wedding decor and a list of things I need to buy for the DIY stuff I will be working on… 

Post # 14
429 posts
Helper bee

doggeebee :  Venue, Caterer (with Day of Co-ordinator), DJ, PHoto/Video.

I’m working on my DIY list, floral arrangment ideas, and website.  Holding off on dress shopping until August/September to give myself some time to lose a bit of weirght.  I’m already down a pant size though!!! 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors