June 21st Brides!! 100 days to go!!

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 2
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I feel like I have a lot left to do, but really at the end of the day a lot of it is minor stuff like signs that if they don’t get done, oh well.

i am working on addressing invitations right now. Also need to start working on our ceremony & finding the groom a suit, as well as ties for the men.

Post # 3
113 posts
Blushing bee

wow I didn’t realize we only has 100 days left!! Oh man oh man!! I have to get the invites mailed out still and I need to finalize the decor. Order Tables clothes and Glasses stuff like that. I feel like I’ve done a pretty good job of getting all the big stuff out of the way. I even have my table decor separated in separate boxes by table #.

Post # 4
1024 posts
Bumble bee

Ahh I didn’t even realize we only have 100 days! I have a lot of small things left to do. I am working on addressing envelopes and figuring out table stuff.

Post # 5
760 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Gold Hill Gardens

I realized we have 100 days left when I logged into our registry to stalk and it informed me! What’s funnier is another registry said 99 days . . . oh we’ll, so excited to be in the double digits!

Post # 7
35 posts
  • Wedding: June 2014 - old theatre and fancy hotel

I hear ya on DIY!    UGH I’m waiting on my envelopes… they were backordered!  All I have left is: Cake contract Ceremony programming Finalizing male attire   OH and figuring out my dress situation! It just came in and it pulls my armpits… I hope I can get a seamstress to fix it up?!    

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors