(Closed) June 25 2011 brides…1 year to go!!!

posted 7 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
6664 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

I remember what that was like!! Congrats and enjoy it! 🙂

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Malloy – I am a June 25, 2011 bride too!! Happy negative one to both of you!!

Post # 6
231 posts
Helper bee

is anybody else starting to get a little nervous? Until yesterday it seemed like we had all the time in the world…now it’s like…summer is almost over, AUGHHGHHG!!!!!!

my plan so far has been to research vendors and make bookmark folders…I’m planning on trying to meet with florists and caterers for the rehearsal dinner and brunch before the summer ends. I work in the school system, so starting mid-August my life will get crazy again and I won’t have much time to plan!

Post # 7
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

@bikinihoneymoon:I’m a little nervous myself! I started thinking, “omg this is really happening! It’s do or die time!” LOL!

I’m an auditor so my job is going to be nuts during the whole winter season. I hope I have enough hair left to hold my veil by wedding day!

Post # 8
19 posts
Newbee

I’m super excited! I keep looking at wedding stuff and getting ideas, changing my mind every two seconds because I see something cool. Happy 345 days! I can’t wait for the day, hurray for June 25th 2011!

The topic ‘June 25 2011 brides…1 year to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors