(Closed) June 25, 2011!!!!

posted 8 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Yay for June 25!  You are way ahead of the game… I know (almost) everything I want, there’s just the part of ordering/booking.  I want to make sure I don’t change my mind!

Post # 4
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

Congrats πŸ™‚

My wedding is June 26,2010….a year ahead! 

Post # 5
144 posts
Blushing bee

I think June 25, 2011 is the most perfect date!  I have already been engaged over a year and am itching to get started.  I am planning on doing as much DIY as I can and love finding great deals (like $7 unity candle holders and $8 clutch flowers). Making my open flowers from crepe paper and making/designing my own centerpieces!  Wow I hope I finish in time! When are going planning on dress shopping?  When should we buy?  Any great ideas?Cool

Post # 6
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

you’ve still got time to find a dress. they usually take about 7-9 months to come in after you order them. just make sure to allow for enough time for alterations once it comes in. driving 4 hours to try on a dress isn’t bad! i think drove almost 3 hours to try on a specific dress. once i got there, i found one i loved even more! im finding myself slightly jealous of you! lol! my wedding is june 26, 2010 which means i have less than 6 months and i keep finding myself wishing i had a little bit more time for all the planning. lol! good luck!!!

Post # 7
263 posts
Helper bee

Wow… So, June must be very popular for weddings… (I’ve never thought of another month to get married, I just love the early summer!)  We are meeting, (and probably booking,) our photographer/videographer this weekend!  I can’t believe it because I was planning to get everything booked this summer – I thought a year out would be good enough!  Apparently not, I called a venue, and they already had a wedding booked!!  I can’t believe that!  So… I better figure out what I want, and quick!!

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee

Whoop Whoop! Yeah for June 25th! So ready to get everything set in stone! Found the dress (went to “just look” and fell in love with the second dress I tried on), but having the hardest time to finding a ceremony/ reception site, indoors, same location that fits into our budget and my FI’s stingy checklist of “must haves”. Hopefully we will find the perfect place before someone else snatches it up!

Post # 9
234 posts
Helper bee

June 25 2011 is by far my favorite date!! πŸ™‚

I may be jumping the gun.. we have our reception/ceremony site booked, just ordered my save the dates, working on invites, bought a dress, made my veil, have a cake topper!

My only fear is that I will run out of space to put all my DYI projects!!

Post # 10
26 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone! This is my very first post.

I’m getting married on June, 25 2011 too! I thought the date was perfect because there is a gorgeous rose garden near my reception site and by late June everything should be in full bloom. I’ve always wanted to get my pictures taken with all of the beautiful roses and now my wish is coming true! The waiting begins…

Post # 11
53 posts
Worker bee

Hi girls!  We just set our date for June 25, 2011 on Saturday, yay!  We’ve already done quite a bit of planning for decor & style of the wedding and we have outlined all our DIY projects.  We pretty much have a venue picked out but haven’t put the deposit down yet.  I’m excited to start trying on dresses this summer.

Post # 12
190 posts
Blushing bee

XCSCR0506– I’m in the Tampa Bay area and literally looked at everyyyyy place under the sun, I feel like I know the inns and outs of most of the popular places. PM me if you need any suggestions, I just booked at the Rusty Pelican in Tampa for June 10, 2011! Good luck and enjoy your planning πŸ™‚

Post # 13
323 posts
Helper bee

We’ve set this date too πŸ™‚ the reason being is that it’s G’s 30th birthday – he’ll remember the anniversary and  be able to work out how many years very easily from there hehehe. Congrats girlies!

Post # 14
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m joining the June 25, 2011 club! We just booked our venue on Monday–a winery! So excited & happy to meet all of you date twins πŸ™‚

Post # 15
36 posts
Newbee

June 25, 2011!  Yay!  πŸ™‚

I’m thinking im way ahead lol I have the church, reception, dress, shoes, BM dresses, photographer, DJ, & bridal party gifts! 

Post # 16
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Wow Christine, you are way ahead for sure πŸ™‚ We just have our venue and photographer. Next up is the caterer and entertainment. Maybe you could plan my wedding too since you’ll have a little free time πŸ˜‰ Hehehe. Nice to “meet” you!

The topic ‘June 25, 2011!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors