June 7, 2014 Brides! It's One Year!

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
1295 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

OH MY GOODNESS ONE FREAKING YEAR TO GO!!!!!!

I am absolutely obsessing over the minutes going by and referring to my rough day of schedule. its quite rediculous. I am happy that it isnt this year though because it is quite miserable outside right now!

SO far the big things are done and its time to start putting together my millions of ideas into tasks in terms of decor and all those little things. CHosing a photographer (ours cant do our wedding anymore) and looking for bridesmaid dresses are next WOOHOOOOO

luluvohn how are you feeling? I actually am quite jittery just thinking about what ill be doing in exactly a year from now

my phone countdown days 1 year 4 hours 12 minutes and 50 seconds !!! im insane…

Post # 4
1943 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Eeep! We are SO excited! We’re going to dinner and a play tonight to celebrate our ‘negative one year anniversary’ hehe! 

So far we’ve booked our venue/caterer, officiant, photographer, and I’ve purchased my dress! We also have planned out a bunch of DIY projects, and even started on our invitations! (They are 100% DIY and a bit of an ambitious project) We have a cake tasting next weekend with the bakery we think we’ll go with, and our engagement pictures are in August! We’ve also asked about half our bridal party, and are just trying to coordinate schedules to see the other half and ask them!

When we first got engaged and set the date, we were like “Oh it’s a 17 month engagement, we have so much time” but now its ONE YEAR! That’s unreal! Time has just flown by! Hopefully the next year goes by just as fast as the last few months have! (Though not too fast…I have a lot of DIY stuff to get done!)

Post # 5
1768 posts
Buzzing bee

The first thing I said to FI this morning was “Got plans for this day next year?”

We’re planning on doing something tonight or tomorrow depending on when FI gets out of work tonight. He asked me to “think of something or plan something”. I said “buddy, I’m planning next June 7th. You can plan this one”.

It’s also the anniversary of our engagement so it’s extra special.

Post # 7
664 posts
Busy bee

It’s so crazy to think that we’re just about to the “less than a year” mark! Smile Time is going to fly from this point on!!

A couple of months ago I thought we were waaay ahead of the game as far as planning/booking goes… and now I feel like I have so much to get done and that I have to get it all done ASAP!!

Post # 8
562 posts
Busy bee

Oh my gosh, I was freaking over the moon at our one year mark! We went on a date for our -1 year Anniversary (hahaha). 

The planning is going pretty good, but honestly I thought we would have more done by now! We have our hall, priest, church, DJ, caterer… We need to go dress shopping, get our flowers, cake, photographer, save the dates and invitations, and register! 

Lots to do!! 

Post # 9
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

So many June 7th, 14 brides I love this!! We celebrated FI’s birthday last Friday and I completely freaked out that we will be tying the knot exactly a year from then…

So far I only have my dresses (2) and the church (ceremony) down… So much work til then!

Lets have fun with more planning ladies!

Post # 10
1295 posts
Bumble bee

@luluvohn:  I have one on my android thats just called WeddingCountdown 🙂

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m also a June 7 2014 bride 🙂 I have gotten lots of things done. I already booked our reception site (food and drinks pretty much planned out), ceremony site, honeymoon, just found my dress, already have my wedding band purchased, bridesmaids dresses picked by my bridesmaids, hair/makeup ideas (GOD do I love pinterest for helping me plan this wedding!!!) rehearsal dinner location.

I wanted to be all prepared because we will be purchasing a house in the next few weeks and then my sons will be going back to school in the fall. I wanted everybody to get adjusted to our new lives, as my fiance is their stepfather.

I have been working on finding a place for my bachelorette party and bridal shower. And a limo. I really want a hot pink limo but it has been a pain trying to find one.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors