$1.00 Mori Lee Bridal Gown!! Do you think they'll cancel the order?!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1108 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

What’s the shipping cost?  They might get you there.  Also, could the dress be possibly damaged?  What are the stats on it?

Post # 4
42472 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@futuremrsmw:  Good luck! What a score that would be. Some companies honor their online mistakes (Delta Airlines recent prices) and some companies don’t (The Brick in Canada in the last week).

Let’s keep our fingers crossed for you.

Post # 5
576 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

What website was it from?

Post # 6
1312 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

That would be the steal of the century (unless shipping is crazy.)

Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 7
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

From past experience, most companies will honour their mistake unless it’s unreasonable…hopefuly for your sake they just leave it and honour it! haha nice find!

Post # 8
1392 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I found a rin like that once. It was $4500.00 but marked $450.00. I snapped it up and got a confirmation email. The payment cleared and three days later I got an email saying they made a mistake and they were refunding me. They offered me a $50 coupon for my trouble. Lol. 

I its too good to be true, it usually is. 🙁

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Hopefully they honor it. If you were the only one who placed an order, or one of very few people, I think there would is a good chance that they will. But, if too many people placed an order, I think they might cancel it because they would be losing too much money. If they do cancel it hopefully they will give you some kind of percentage off coupon to ease the pain of not getting the deal of the century! Good luck! I hope it works out.

Post # 10
1876 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Oh wow, what a steal! Keep us updated on how it turns out!

Post # 11
11668 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Highly doubt they will but who knows. 

Post # 12
4468 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@futuremrsmw:  Wow crazy deal!!! Fx they ship it to you!

Post # 14
1582 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

That is ridiculously amazing and I hope they honour it! Let us know when you hear more!!

Post # 16
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Considering they have  multiple listings for products that have no picture and are set at $1.00, I would assume the listing is a placeholder for a product they no longer carry or have in stock.

It also says inventory updates in progress at the top.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors